rF2 Caterham 7 @ Oulton Park - Thu 14 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up Denis. I will probably be seconds off the back, but it is my local track and any opportunity to drive Oulton Park is not to be missed

Sign me up Denis. I will probably be seconds off the back, but it is my local track and any opportunity to drive Oulton Park is not to be missed
WD Gary, always great to have you join us sir. Actually, there are one or two guys who may just be able to make it who have also been a fraction off the pace of late. Maybe if we can get you guys on track together you'll motivate each other to keep pushing and bring each other a little closer to where you wanna be. Even if you just get to race each other, I reckon it can only be a good thing. :)
@Roland ,@Jack Smith is either or both of you guys gonna be able to make this one?

..@Roland ,@Jack Smith is either or both of you guys gonna be able to make this one?
Thanks for the tag, Denis.:thumbsup:
"A fraction off the pace.." is a very nice way of putting it :D

This is a car I've been in once before, on a track that I know already, so I'd love to give this a go..

However, I'm having quite a busy week outside of my regular day job..
I'll have some more shovelling to do; both my front and backyard are mud puddles right now as all pavement is being replaced.
Also one evening this week, dunno yet when, some guys will be over to help me with fixing the almost broken-off sewer connection of our house (subsidence is a serious issue over here:()

Still, given have half a chance I'll join in on thursday, I just cannot commit at this point.

Thanks for the tag, Denis.:thumbsup:
"A fraction off the pace.." is a very nice way of putting it :D

This is a car I've been in once before, on a track that I know already, so I'd love to give this a go..

However, I'm having quite a busy week outside of my regular day job..
I'll have some more shovelling to do; both my front and backyard are mud puddles right now as all pavement is being replaced.
Also one evening this week, dunno yet when, some guys will be over to help me with fixing the almost broken-off sewer connection of our house (subsidence is a serious issue over here:()

Still, given have half a chance I'll join in on thursday, I just cannot commit at this point.
OK Roland I hope everything goes well. If you get a chance to join us, feel free to jump in. :thumbsup:
I won't put you down as a maybe unless you'd like me to do that, because it sounds a bit tenuous as things stand.
Hope to see you Thursday but no worries if we don't. :)

WD Gary, always great to have you join us sir. Actually, there are one or two guys who may just be able to make it who have also been a fraction off the pace of late. Maybe if we can get you guys on track together you'll motivate each other to keep pushing and bring each other a little closer to where you wanna be. Even if you just get to race each other, I reckon it can only be a good thing. :)
@Roland ,@Jack Smith is either or both of you guys gonna be able to make this one?
Sorry but can't get rfactor to recognize my wheel. Wheel goes through it's starting procedure when plugged in but in game the wheel is not detected. I 'll need to do more trouble shooting.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back