rF2 Caterham 7 @ Oulton Park - Thu 14 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry but can't get rfactor to recognize my wheel. Wheel goes through it's starting procedure when plugged in but in game the wheel is not detected. I 'll need to do more trouble shooting.
Aw heck, no worries Jack. If you get it working and you wanna join mate, feel free. :thumbsup:

@Dean Maković looks like there will be some quick guys on this evening. Are you sure you don't wanna join in?

On that note, I wanted to just point out that there are some guys that are new to our club signed up for this evening. Please can we all make them feel welcome. Remember guys, club racing is all about fun and the social aspect, so please do your best to join us on Discord voice chat.

I've asked some of the new guys to be aware of the rules and to take care to let any lapping cars through safely, so it's only fair that I should remind everybody that the same rules apply to us all. All members are equally valued by the club, regardless of how quick they are or how long they've been racing with us.

Please keep the focus on fair but fun racing. Treat each other with respect and we'll all have fun (hopefully) and we can all come back for more.

Cheers guys. :thumbsup:

Fun little thing this, had a cracker couple of races. Could follow the leaders in the beginning in each race, then the drifting lords took over and somehow the car wanted to go sideways in every corner :D

Big apoligies again to @Jimlaad43 (Edward) for the contact in race 2. It was the ever so slightest touch, but enough to send you around, I should have backed out earlier :(

Last edited:
Fun little thing this, had a cracker couple of races. Could follow the leaders in the beginning in each race, then the drifting lords took over and somehow the car wanted to go sideways in every corner :D

Big apoligies again to @Jimlaad43 (Edward) for the contact in race 2. It was the ever so slightest touch, but enough to send you around, I should have backed out earlier :(
I didn't leave enough space because there was a car on my outside too and I just turned in. Really it was both of our faults the contact, so don't worry about it too much.

That second race was just so epic I've uploaded the full replay from my view because it was exhilarating.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%