Resource icon

Cars CART Extreme 1.501

Login or Register an account to download this content
Verifying the integrity of the files isn't a bad idea, really; I hadn't thought of it, at least. I run the game on a Mac via Wineskin, though, and accessing Steam's features that way is pretty limited these days. Verifying file integrity is one of the things I can't do in that setup. Would a separate fresh install do essentially the same thing? I can try that if so, and if it doesn't work I may just have to stick to sprint races. ;)

How can I setup the correct chassis configuration for each track, f.i. Homestead = Superspeedway a.s.o.? At the present I can config my own chassis, but all opponents drive on road chassis. Would be great if I could join the correct config direct in \series\REIZA36 -> "SceneOrder" -> JNSHomestead chassisconfiguration 4

Is there a solution?

How can I setup the correct chassis configuration for each track, f.i. Homestead = Superspeedway a.s.o.? At the present I can config my own chassis, but all opponents drive on road chassis. Would be great if I could join the correct config direct in \series\REIZA36 -> "SceneOrder" -> JNSHomestead chassisconfiguration 4

Is there a solution?
You need to add the track name used in the track's .gdb file and chassis configuration value (0 = road course, 1 = short oval, 2 = speedway, 3 = super speedway with Handford device) to the TrackConfigsBase.ini file for each of the three chassis. Once you open one of the .ini files and scroll to the bottom, you should gain an idea of what you need to add.

I hope this helps! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Here is the file again. I posted it a few pages back in this thread. You need to copy the same file 3 more times and put one in each of these folders:

1628441752481.png

Attachments

• TrackConfigsBase.ini
    11.8 KB · Views: 97
Call me crazy, but I am wanting the blue of the Player's Forsythe cars to be more accurate.

hqdefault.jpg

I think chrisi2174's Player's Forsythe skins for the Assetto Corsa VRC Formula NA 1999 mod and AMS2 Formula USA Gen 2 cars both have great versions of the correct livery for this car.

489q0k5a779i9l6zg.jpg

cart-1998-previewskins1-jpg.529160

Does anyone out there have what I am looking for? Or does anyone here want to try to create the skins? I would even consider paying a small fee for these to be made so I can enjoy this mod even more. :)

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but I am wanting the blue of the Player's Forsythe cars to be more accurate.

hqdefault.jpg

I think chrisi2174's Player's Forsythe skins for the Assetto Corsa VRC Formula NA 1999 mod and AMS2 Formula USA Gen 2 cars both have great versions of the correct livery for this car.

489q0k5a779i9l6zg.jpg

cart-1998-previewskins1-jpg.529160

Does anyone out there have what I am looking for? Or does anyone here want to try to create the skins? I would even consider paying a small fee for these to be made so I can enjoy this mod even more. :)

i have done some Photoshop editing if anyone's interested PM me :)

Attachments

• comparison.png
    comparison.png
    291.9 KB · Views: 39

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back