Resource icon

Cars CART Extreme 1.501

Login or Register an account to download this content
I found my mistake - it was a stupid one :(

Now I'got another question: Where can I adjust the tank reservoir, I mean for all cars of the series? I'd like to reduce it from 133 to 100 l because tyres do not hold it. I was searching at all files: engine etc.

I doubt I will get an answer, but I am new to AMS, and getting this mod makes the purchase worth it. i do have a question, and it may be dumb, but are there any tracks with it? I am doubting no. Reason I ask, is I tried starting a season, first track is Long Beach. I get through the loading screen, and after it is done, and the game crashes. I thought maybe since I downloaded some circuits, there may be an conflict, I have no idea. Single test and races work, but no the Championship :(

I doubt I will get an answer, but I am new to AMS, and getting this mod makes the purchase worth it. i do have a question, and it may be dumb, but are there any tracks with it? I am doubting no. Reason I ask, is I tried starting a season, first track is Long Beach. I get through the loading screen, and after it is done, and the game crashes. I thought maybe since I downloaded some circuits, there may be an conflict, I have no idea. Single test and races work, but no the Championship :(

Hi mate, did you try with another track mod...
Probably can be an error related to some mods or tracks not working as supposed.

Hi mate, did you try with another track mod...
Probably can be an error related to some mods or tracks not working as supposed.

Hi Dave, yeah, I sure did. Last attempt was with Lime Rock. I even tried it on a Test day, and now it crashes as well. I may have to do a complete deletion of everything and start over. I won't lose much in other mods as I hadn't added too much.

Hey mate, I have pretty much all of the modded AMS tracks saved in 1 spot. I'll send it to you via DM.

I just tested my Long Beach 1998 track and it loads fine in the custom season tool and in game in championship mode as well.

1593220565250.png

Also you have to have that exact track that is listed in the SRS file that the Cart Mod uses. If you don't have the track then the game will crash. You can go into the series folder, find the SRS file and edit it in notepad and place whatever circuits you want in the text file. If you want to know the names of the circuits open a second window and go into gamedata/locations/**track you want to use** then look for the .aiw file, for instance longbeach98.aiw. just copy and paste everything before the .aiw into the srs file. You'll see the tracks that are being used/listed for the championship further down the text file. Just add and replace what you want or need.

Also you have to have that exact track that is listed in the SRS file that the Cart Mod uses. If you don't have the track then the game will crash. You can go into the series folder, find the SRS file and edit it in notepad and place whatever circuits you want in the text file. If you want to know the names of the circuits open a second window and go into gamedata/locations/**track you want to use** then look for the .aiw file, for instance longbeach98.aiw. just copy and paste everything before the .aiw into the srs file. You'll see the tracks that are being used/listed for the championship further down the text file. Just add and replace what you want or need.

I bet that is what happened to me. I had downloaded quite a few tracks, and probably one or more was not listed the SRS file.

I haven't tried the game again today, but will later this morning or afternoon if I can. Thanks for that extra info Aaron!

@Dethrone1427 , I did what you said to do, and it still crashed to the desktop. I'll get to the menu of the respective track I select, and then it dies. This is what I added in the SRS file:

SceneOrder
{
JNSHomestead.aiw
TwinRingMotegi.aiw
LongBeach_1998.aiw
JNSNazareth.aiw
JacarepaguaOval.aiw
GatewayOval.aiw
JNSMilwaukee.aiw
detroit_98_fps.aiw
Vanport.aiw
cleveland1995.aiw
Toronto17.aiw
JNSMichigan.aiw
MidOhio.aiw
Road_AmericaCART.aiw
Vancouver_1998.aiw
Laguna_SecaCART.aiw
surfers_2004.aiw
Fontana.aiw

Last edited:
Use the custom season tool. It creates an aos file with the corresponding SceneOrder including only the tracks you choose. This means you do not need to manually edit the series scn file.

Moreover, your SceneOrder above should not have .aiw on the names.

Mine looks like this:

SceneOrder
{
Homestead1998CART
TwinRingMotegi
LongBeach_1998
Nazareth98
JacarepaguaOval
JNSGateway
JNSMilwaukee
DETROIT_98
VanportSum
Cleveland1995
Toronto07
Michigan
MidOhio
Road_America_SU
Vancouver_1998
Laguna_SecaCART
Surfers_2004
AutoClub

If it is crashing even with only 1 track then something else is wrong.

You can try my attached season file. Just rename it to "cart-1998.aos".

Attachments

• cart-1998.txt
    956 bytes · Views: 137
Use the custom season tool. It creates an aos file with the corresponding SceneOrder including only the tracks you choose. This means you do not need to manually edit the series scn file.

Moreover, your SceneOrder above should not have .aiw on the names.

Mine looks like this:

SceneOrder
{
Homestead1998CART
TwinRingMotegi
LongBeach_1998
Nazareth98
JacarepaguaOval
JNSGateway
JNSMilwaukee
DETROIT_98
VanportSum
Cleveland1995
Toronto07
Michigan
MidOhio
Road_America_SU
Vancouver_1998
Laguna_SecaCART
Surfers_2004
AutoClub

If it is crashing even with only 1 track then something else is wrong.

You can try my attached season file. Just rename it to "cart-1998.aos".

Thanks Dann, I'll give that a shot. After posting yesterday, I went in and deleted everything again, reinstalled just the game and CART Extreme, tested a random track (not a Mod) and it worked. Later I will try a mod again, hoping it doesn't do what it did before.

Where can I Find those Tracks?

Homestead1998CART
TwinRingMotegi
Nazareth98
DETROIT_98
Toronto07

I found the JS Tracks as well as Long Beach, Lagina Seca, Road America, Midohio, Cleveland, Vancouver but had no Luck with Toronto, Motegi.

Thanks a lot, Nick

[CITAÇÃO = "Dann Murillo, post: 3210993, membro: 10813"]
Ei, cara, eu tenho praticamente todas as faixas AMS modificadas salvas em 1 local. Vou enviar para você via DM.

Acabei de testar minha pista de Long Beach 1998 e ela carrega bem na ferramenta de temporada personalizada e no jogo no modo campeonato também.

[ATTACH = cheio] 384380 [/ ATTACH]
[/CITAR]Bom dia, poderia me passar o link para download dessas pistas? Muito agradecido

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back