Car dash cams

Do you guys have one?

Sometimes I just drive and make a move while driving. My cam ain't that good quality, but it just gives an idea where and how I'm driving..
Two vids
No1: Note the roundabout interchange for a motorway @ 5.00. This old fashioned interchange will disappear within 3 years. It is still there due to lack of money to make it a modern interchange..

I bought a GoPro 1080p cam around five months ago. I never think to use it just on a whim. I sort of wished i had it with me when i ran a BMW X5 M with the Cherokee SRT8 on the freeway but that would be recording some bad incriminating evidence lol!

[ quote="Johan Top, post: 1091517, member: 1458"]And anyway, there's no real proof in the video who's driving..[/quote]

True enough there Johan. I think it would of been a interesting clip to watch, the both of us were going pretty ballistic! I backed off at around 235kph. That's because my gf was telling me "Thats enough!" and we were catching up to traffic.

I'm very impressed at how stable High Performance made for street SUV's are. The big Brembo brakes helped in the slowdown:)

Note: I do not race around like a idiot on a regular basis. I pretty much consider this as my once in a lifetime thing, there was a huge break in traffic and I wanted to see how well a 420hp Cherokee will do againt a 500hp M powered X5 and it did very well. I'm satisfied:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back