Cant find any mods i installed on Race07!

I have a none steem version of race 07, i installed a couple of mods but i cant find any of them inside the game,
i installed a lot of tracks and they all work fine but no mods for some reason, do i have to do something to make them work!!!!

Off-line version:
I recommend taking a backup of C:\Program Files\Race 07 before you continue so it can easily be restored if something goes wrong.

Open the compressed file (.zip/.rar/.7z).
If the folder inside is called Gamedata, extract this to:
C:\Program Files\Race 07\

If the folder inside has the car name, first check if the Gamedata folder is inside or not. If it is, follow the instruction above.
If not: Extract the [carname] folder to:
C:\Program Files\Race 07\Gamedata\Teams

thats what i did pretty obvious to me, no mods appear in classes !!!

Off-line version:
I recommend taking a backup of C:\Program Files\Race 07 before you continue so it can easily be restored if something goes wrong.

Open the compressed file (.zip/.rar/.7z).
If the folder inside is called Gamedata, extract this to:
C:\Program Files\Race 07\

If the folder inside has the car name, first check if the Gamedata folder is inside or not. If it is, follow the instruction above.
If not: Extract the [carname] folder to:
C:\Program Files\Race 07\Gamedata\Teams

thats what i did pretty obvious to me, no mods appear in classes !!!

thats pretty much what happened to me the first time. i just downloaded Race On and then dumped the GameData and UiData folders from Race07 into the Race On directory, and now all the mods, tracks, and cars that didnt show up after i installed them in Race07 are now available in Race On. dont know how, or why, but i dont care. most folks here would probably advise against doing it that way, but it worked for me. worth a try if all else fails. good luck.

thats pretty much what happened to me the first time. i just downloaded Race On and then dumped the GameData and UiData folders from Race07 into the Race On directory, and now all the mods, tracks, and cars that didnt show up after i installed them in Race07 are now available in Race On. dont know how, or why, but i dont care. most folks here would probably advise against doing it that way, but it worked for me. worth a try if all else fails. good luck.

I think my game version was not allowing me to see the new mods, any way i fixed the problem by getting race injection :) and it even runs smoother and have better graphics.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back