Can't find a 1970s era Monaco to race with the 1975 era F1 cars.

I've downloaded the 1975 F1 cars from here, not sure if I picked the correct ones, but they look great and seem to work fine.. However, I can't find a Monaco track where the cars don't all just pile up on each other every time, so I can never finish a race lol.. first lap.. boom..
I've googled and found several versions of Monaco.. in the 70s .. heck I'll even take a modern day track if it would work.
My question is does ANYONE have a Monaco track that will run the 1975 F1 cars (AI) without the cars all crashing out and getting stuck on one of the first few laps?
If so, could you share a link? Is there some tweak I need to do? I've tried everything. The problem is I think I have about 3 different tracks now and they all do the same thing. The cars seem to work ok on other tracks.

I've downloaded the 1975 F1 cars from here, not sure if I picked the correct ones, but they look great and seem to work fine.. However, I can't find a Monaco track where the cars don't all just pile up on each other every time, so I can never finish a race lol.. first lap.. boom..
I've googled and found several versions of Monaco.. in the 70s .. heck I'll even take a modern day track if it would work.
My question is does ANYONE have a Monaco track that will run the 1975 F1 cars (AI) without the cars all crashing out and getting stuck on one of the first few laps?
If so, could you share a link? Is there some tweak I need to do? I've tried everything. The problem is I think I have about 3 different tracks now and they all do the same thing. The cars seem to work ok on other tracks.
Have you had a look at

Miscellaneous Minutiae​

he's got several Monaco's 1972, 73 to 75 and 76 to 85 all really good tracks take a look you'll find them under other tracks.

I second the above. The 1972 Faux Monaco being my favorite. The 1972 pits location works better, giving a longer run out of the tunnel. I'd also highly recommend getting the Matra MS10 and Lotus 49b from the same site. First Assetto cars I've driven that don't savagely understeer when turning at Mirabeau and Station.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back