AC *Cancelled pls SIGN UP IN NEW THREAD^^* GT2 / GTE @ Sebring International - Weds 28th Oct 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
and please Porsche 911 RSR GTE/GTLM 2017
Sure thing, have put you on the list, but please can you quickly update your real name in here on the forum, the server (in-game) and TeamSpeak - thanks in advance!

(pls read the first post, if we can't see your real name you could be licked, and I hate that:()

Last edited:
I have to download some application please help. I am new in race department.
You only have to open Assetto Corsa and go to the servers list. There, find the Racedepartment server. Maybe, it will be a couple or more. Make sure you select the right one (Sebring...). You will need the password. There is a section in the forum with it, I think there's a link in the first post of the race.

Race cancelled for this week

My sincere apologies guys, I'm told the server problem is unlikely to be fixed soon, so tonight's race isn't going to happen.

I realise many of you put a lot of practice in so I'll be putting this on again for next week, really hope you can make it for then :)
I've just learned the track and i was so hiped about it. It's a nice track, now I know why it's popular

I've just learned the track and i was so hiped about it. It's a nice track, now I know why it's popular
Indeed Rares, I was really looking forward to this:( - was going to try the Ferrari out for this one so will use it next week. The track is incredibly rewarding imo.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back