AC *Cancelled pls SIGN UP IN NEW THREAD^^* GT2 / GTE @ Sebring International - Weds 28th Oct 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Medilloni

Premium
sebring gt2 header.jpg
It's 'yer monthly GTE / GT2 - fix time! Fast 'n furious, Sebring International Raceway provides multiple lines and overtaking opportunities, and the GT2/E's should be on the ragged edge throughout! Join in for 2 x 25min races.... and tag a mate!

Sebring.JPG
Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!
All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
(the menu-bar link to connect to us on TS is no longer on RD but the info on this page will explain how to create a bookmark and enter your real name - don't hesitate to ask in this thread if you need help!)
Incident Reporting: Click here
Highly Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.7b (download)
We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

Server Name:

• Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU GTE/GT2 Practice #04
  • Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU GTE/GT2 Race #05
Cars: DLC is required for this event. (see below for BoP)
GT2/E BoP:
  • BMW nothing
  • Corvette 20 kg / 35% Restrictor
  • Ferrari 0 kg / 15% Restrictor
  • Porsche 20 kg / 30% Restrictor
Track: Sebring International Raceway - [Download]
Pit stop:
Not Mandatory
Track Temps: 27c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Wed 28th October 2020
Official practice: 20:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 1: 20:40 GMT (25 minutes)
Short Break: 3 minutes Approx
Race 2: 21:08 GMT (25 minutes) - Reverse Grid Top Five

Entry List
  1. @Medilloni - Ferrari
  2. pattikins - BMW
  3. HF2000 - Ferrari
  4. Raresch - BMW
  5. GEO147 - BMW
  6. GeekyDeaks - Corvette
  7. PorDallas - 911
  8. Neilski - TBD
  9. Axel Moebius - 911
  10. Kuebchen - 911
  11. pepeSHC - Ferrari
  12. VinillaIce82 - 911
  13. Kek700 - BMW
  14. neesve - 911
  15. Stefano La Commare - BMW
  16. palimon9 - 911
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

PRACTICE SERVER IS UP!

Cars taken
BMW - 5
911 - 6
Corvette - 1
Ferrari - 2
TBD - 1

UTP # 36

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak & server. Not doing so will result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Anyone seen this live? It's my favorite instrumental!
Well that brought a lump to my throat Han:( - what a fitting title & song for Sir Stirling, the Goodwood festival won't be the same without him.

I have the soundtrack to the film, Local Hero, and loved the film too.... so much that we took the campervan to stay at one of the beaches at Arisaig in Scotland where some beach scenes were shot. It's stunningly beautiful.;)

Last edited:
Looks like I'm free to play! Can I have the 'vette please @Medilloni ?

I only tried this track once before and I seem to remember it was super bumpy. I normally just drive the stock setup and adjust the gears, but I'm wondering if I should have a go at tweaking the suspension here? If so, anyone got any rough and ready pointers on what to consider tweaking for a bumpy track and maybe how to tell if you are bottoming out on the bumps?

Looks like I'm free to play! Can I have the 'vette please @Medilloni ?

I only tried this track once before and I seem to remember it was super bumpy. I normally just drive the stock setup and adjust the gears, but I'm wondering if I should have a go at tweaking the suspension here? If so, anyone got any rough and ready pointers on what to consider tweaking for a bumpy track and maybe how to tell if you are bottoming out on the bumps?
Great that you can make it Scott :thumbsup:

Sebring is a bit bumpy - though from comments I've read from real-life drivers (inc a couple of track guide videos) it's realistic. The only corner that is really affected by them seems to be Le Mans (T16)... crucial to get right for entering the straight:)

Re car setup, the one I found for the Bimmer is quite high anyway (was for Spa originally), and I experimented with springs for Sebring, didn't touch dampers much, have a low bump setting @ the rear to help traction. Haven't really driven the 'Vette much, 'cept to say when I tried stock setup here it was amazing... which reminds me, will give it a go later!

Last edited:
Hey there John. Am hoping to be able to race this week but it's 50/50 right now. And I have nooo clue about the cars (not certain which of them I've ever even driven :)).

Hey there John. Am hoping to be able to race this week but it's 50/50 right now. And I have nooo clue about the cars (not certain which of them I've ever even driven :)).
I remain hopeful for you Neil!... so hopeful, 'yer in;)

I think:confused: I remember you drove the bimmer in the past? The Ferrari and 'Vette are magic in stock setup here, only imo! so could be a tough choice:p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%