Can skins from SCE be converted to AMS?

GRAB_017.JPG GRAB_001.JPG GRAB_023.JPG

Would be good to know what's going to be required, as I hope to share my 2016 SuperV8 skins in AMS, and if there is something special required to happen to the skins a detailed tutorial would be appreciated
Well, I tried to answer you in the skins WIP thread where you asked first. ;)
Long story short: SuperV8 windows will need to be updated, Lancer Cup too; for Marcas and F-Vee a simple move and drop would be enough… :)

Can the car skins for the Maracas and FVee be moved from GSC to Autobilista or will need to be converted some how?

judging by PATR10T's WIP thread posts, they need different specmap settings.

not really... looks like i grabbed a wrong livery where the alpha channel was very bright, with this i updated a lot textures i use, so ingame the car had a shiny look... i checked later some other original textures and found that overall the alpha channels are same dark like on sce...
i think the livery textures mostly can be used 1:1 just if you want to convert a complete car you have to take a look on the other textures as the shine is coming now often from the tex1 alpha channel while it was on sce from the specular textures alpha channel...

just drop a livery into ams and take a look on it on showroom ;) if it looks normal you wont have todo more, if it is too shiny make the alpha channel darker... windows need a very dark alpha channel

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back