Bug with loading/saving setups

Hi guys, i am starting to get desperate - i have a weird problem with setups in Assetto Corsa which i ve never seen before. It started doing few weeks ago and i cannot get rid of it.

What is happening to me is that loading and saving car setups is somehow bugged and very often doesnt work. For example i will make some setup changes, i will name and save the setup and everything seems ok, but after few minutes when i want to load setup, the values are different, then it doesnt want to load any setup, then it loads one, but once again the values are not like they should be in the saved setup, then it somehow works for few minutes randomly, and later once again not. I am not sure if saving is the problem, or loading or something else but i am desperate.

Someone said to me, that i should switch to CSP 0.1.75 and that it should fix the problem, but it didn't help. I spent time making setup for the car and then all the time invested into it is wasted because its all messed up.

Does anyone ever experienced something like this? Thanks

UGH, this has been driving me nuts today, so thanks for reporting it here. I recently upgraded to 1.78p1 to get the integrated in-game controls for road wetness and puddles. Now I've got a couple cars I drive routinely with wildly screwed-up settings. I'll have to reset them completely to defaults (if that even works) and then start over.

It's too bad Content Manager won't keep manually-installed Preview versions of CSP, because that way I could just switch to 1.73 to edit setups and then switch back (the in-game setup controls are hard to use in VR; I much prefer to edit them in the Content Manager UI); but if attempt to do that it would be a manual reinstall of 1.78p1 every time.

Last edited:
No, you should NOT switch to 1.75. This problem occurs occasionally since 1.74 but not for everyone. Try 1.73 and check if its working. Another issue which could lead to this is the use of OneDrive.
Can you elaborate on this?? Im having this issue and have tried 1.73 and am driving myself up the wall. What does one drive have to do with it? How can it be resolved other than 1.73?

Last edited:
Setups are stored in user folder "documents\AssettoCorsa\setups\...." and OneDrive and AC dont play very well with each other.
Newest version has the problem with the messed up setups solved but has other issues. But even the newest version wont solve the problems caused by OneDrive, so better not use it at all or at least exclude the folder of AC from getting synced.

And never edit setups in CM, only in AC. The setup editor of CM isnt working properly!

Last edited:
Setups are stored in user folder "documents\AssettoCorsa\setups\...." and OneDrive and AC dont play very well with each other.
Newest version has the problem with the messed up setups solved but has other issues. But even the newest version wont solve the problems caused by OneDrive, so better not use it at all or at least exclude the folder of AC from getting synced.

And never edit setups in CM, only in AC. The setup editor of CM isnt working properly!
Ah i see. I think my issue was partly one drive and also maybe partly trying to go above the max values for the GT 86 as well which caused some panic and yeah. Thanks for your help!! appreciate you

hey, I have the same save issue, I can't save my settings on cars. when I play with the car tuned and I leave the race, the settings are gone on the content manager and on the folder of setups. I can't save any setup on any car because it don't work.
I tried the 1.73 and I don't have onedrive.

hey, I have the same save issue, I can't save my settings on cars. when I play with the car tuned and I leave the race, the settings are gone on the content manager and on the folder of setups. I can't save any setup on any car because it don't work.
I tried the 1.73 and I don't have onedrive.
Honestly not even sure what the problem was. It could have been onedrive for me, but im not totally sure. I hope you get it sorted out man. I just only make setups in game now and dont even look at them in content manager and my problems have since gone .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back