Cars BTCC Honda Civic NGTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
RaceDepartment submitted a new resource:

BTCC Honda Civic NGTC - The 2013 Honda Civic NGTC

The 2013 Honda Civic NGTC (Next Generation Touring Car), entered by the Honda Yuasa and Pirtek Racing Teams into the British Touring Car Championship, is built for ultimate performance.

The Honda Civic boasts 330 horsepower, driven to the front wheels through its six-speed Xtrac sequential semi-automatic gearbox. The slick tires are a very modern radial design that cope very well with the preferred oversteer setup the car is fastest with.

The car is...

Read more about this resource...

By that video, the car looks very good, but when we get it on the game::(

xIoGlWt.jpg

It's very disappointment!

The FFB seems all wrong also.

rfactor 2 is just a disappointment altogether, all the fwd cars feel the same, way too tail happy, the civic is quite oversteery in real life but ingame its just boring to drive. Even race07 feels better to drive than rf2

@Sean Greenlaw I also find the FFB very strange. There are a lot of moments the force seems to vanish completely even when there is no loss of traction/contact with the road.

Car looks very nice though, but like said a bit too loose and tailhappy at times.

I think some of the difference in opinions may be down to wheel used etc , there's obviously quite a big difference in what people feel and think with this car.

I had 5, 6 races with ai and couldn't get the grin off my face when trying the car out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back