Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Time Schedule:
- Practice: 19:15 GMT
- Qualification: 19:30 GMT
- Race Starts: 19:45 GMT (15 mins)
- Race Ends: 20:00 GMT

Server is up

Last edited:
you will have to forgive me its my first attempt and setting this up :)

might need adjusting as we go on, just tag the staff if there is a major problem please
At present we have left the server open to the public but we will lock it for an official race.

Last edited:
Driver sign up:

1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
Just copy and paste to start up a race night and tag the guys to race

I will dare to share some suggestions for servers :unsure:.

Let us race on every full hour (9.00, 10.00, 11.00 ...) so everybody will know, when race begins. I think, that`s often enough and I am sure, server will not be overcrowded :).
Let us know, how many members are online without checking on server and disturbing racers, who are driving on it (in and out ... in and out ... every single minute different one). Maybe like here on right side column
http://www.simracingteam.de/include.php?path=start

Well, that`s it, cheers :thumbsup:

We need all feedback, this sim is to important to let slip,:)
For to long the club racing has fallen away to nothing and its time to put Rfactor 2 in pride and place again.

I just spent almost 2 hours on indoor bycicle, so another idea crossed my mind (I had enough time for that :)).

Let server runs only qualifications (40 minutes) and race, without practice session. Reason? I can set my time in first minute of qualifications, close the game, left rF2 launcher opened and meanwile do something else, than come back just before the race, run rF2 again and my time willl still remain among other racers qualy times.

Edit:
... and last more thing ;).

Why is tyre wear set to 2x? Is there some secret FIA order, that races must be turned to tyre care, not fast drive (that`s a joke :p)? After 15 minutes and 16 laps, my tyres went off and last 5 or 6 laps I didn`t race, but just struggle to stay on the track.

Picture:
rfactor2-2014-01-02-11-5.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back