BTCC Championship 2016

Career BTCC Championship 2016 2.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
i keep getting track not found for donny.
any ideas?
cheers
ian
upload_2019-5-6_3-46-31.png

I've just downloaded and installed this today. It all seems to be working o.k. Some of the links in the info file no longer work but you can get them from this forum thread (scroll down until you see the list) :

I also had to buy the Dreampack #3 DLC as the version of AC I own did not have the Brands Hatch Indy track. I'm a bit of a noob so I'm not sure this info is helpful to anyone but it would have helped me as some of this took a bit of figuring out. It's certainly worth it though as I now have hours of Touring Car fun to see me through Covid19 quarantine. Happy days.

I must be a dolt because I have added all the necessary items before unzipping what was described, and still can't get this career to fire up. I guess I will delete all I downloaded and try again.

Some of the cars, namely the BMW 125i, seem to crash out by diving right into the pit wall (the Toyota did this too) at the start of the race at Brands hatch Indy, but damn that BMW keeps crashing in the pits throughout practice and qualifying sessions. Any ideas as to how to rectify? Can't have a competitive race at Indy since all the AI practically stop when approaching the BMW stuck in the wall. Something seems wrong specifically with that BMW, perhaps the AI file? Otherwise, great mod, much thanks!

Last edited:
Some of the cars, namely the BMW 125i, seem to crash out by diving right into the pit wall (the Toyota did this too) at the start of the race at Brands hatch Indy, but damn that BMW keeps crashing in the pits throughout practice and qualifying sessions. Any ideas as to how to rectify? Can't have a competitive race at Indy since all the AI practically stop when approaching the BMW stuck in the wall. Something seems wrong specifically with that BMW, perhaps the AI file? Otherwise, great mod, much thanks!
I checked the track. I have no such problem. Perhaps you need to check the CSP settings

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 33

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back