BTCC 2001?

Hello,

With nogripracing not around anymore, I'm unable to find the 2001-2003 BTCC car set. Would anyone happen to have this sitting on their drive and would like to share? ;) If anyone could help me out I'll buy you a pint

Not exactly what you ask but with the low prices of the old Simbin games I would suggest getting Race 07 and the countless BTCC mods right here on RD.
Otherwise do agree that it is worth signing up to EEC!

Appreciate your guys help, I do have the FRM super touring mod for GTR 2 and have been loving every minute of it. But I was actually looking for the sets from 2001 onwards, 2001 seen BMP takeover BTCC over TOCA who had previously run the series since 1992. The BMP era seen BTC-P(production) and BTC-T (touring) introduced.

It's these cars here in this video I found

I'd imagine it would be hard to find considering the amount of time that's gone by, I've searched and searched but to no avail.

Not exactly what you ask but with the low prices of the old Simbin games I would suggest getting Race 07 and the countless BTCC mods right here on RD.
Otherwise do agree that it is worth signing up to EEC!
I actually just picked up the Simbin bundle during the Steam winter sale. Trip down memory lane that, haha

These are also my Race07 cars (BTC-T) and some super production cars by others, converted to gtr3 by FRM team. I think they have worked more in that version after that. It should be available at their site.

Race07 link for reference:
Just had a go with your R07 cars this morning! What a blast! Anywhere I could find the production cars from the same eras? Would love to do a championship with this set

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%