BTB Chat Room

PLEASE READ!!!!! CHAT ROOM CHANGES ON THIS PAGE:
http://www.racedepartment.com/bobs-track-builder/47401-btb-chat-room-5.html#post865134

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have created a chat room that anyone can use whenever they want, to chat, discus projects, get help and support, organise events ..etc etc ... ill develop it a little more in time but for now use it as you will. Ill be connected 24/7 ... Although you may see my nickname or other peoples nick names when you join it dosent mean that im at my pc then, so if your not getting any response from anyone its usually for that reason. Personally im there usually in the evening, im in Ireland so you can work the hours out according to where you live.

have fun

PS. please type a nick name.. also might be best to use your nicks on this forum for the chat room, will keep it less confusing for others

Info in this post was out of date with respect to the new chat room server and website addrress

feel free to delete mods.

Attachments

• c01.jpg
    c01.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 243
  • c02.jpg
    c02.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 232
  • c03.jpg
    c03.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 222
  • c04.jpg
    c04.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 222
ahoy ... mateys
lol , this thread has a habit of folks posting un-related posts .... :)
but i must say, those tips are spot on... nice mental check list to go thru on just about any task in life.

Anyway.. the chat room is still ticking over, just about.. would be nice to see some new faces in there, (and some old ones, nudge nudge, wink wink.)

Im not there myself half as much as I used to be, but Im usualy knocking about at the weekends, and will pop in from time to time during the week. Other people come and go,. so if there isnt anyone there when you join please do try again.

I guess now that btb is back in some sort of development, more people might jump aboard and get it, hence some new folks might like to have a real-time chat some time with self interested people.
Anyway, its still there.
regards
pan

I can not return files from folder Temporary Files. After renaming time files in .rar, they not to unpack - the error. What writes there should be a sequence of actions tell please?​

Help plz.​

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back