rF2 British Touring Car Championship @ Thruxton Circuit - Fri 19Oct18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Feel like im doing the hokey cokey here, Just realised times were GMT not BST, which means race 1 starts when quali starts in my other series. So looks like I cant make it after all :( sorry for keep changing my mind!

Feel like im doing the hokey cokey here, Just realised times were GMT not BST, which means race 1 starts when quali starts in my other series. So looks like I cant make it after all :( sorry for keep changing my mind!
HAHAHA! No worries mate, it's not a problem! Enjoy your race this evening, and I hope that we will see you next time! :)

Sadly won't make it today :(
I'm sorry to hear that mate. Hopefully we'll see you next time! :) I have removed you from the list.

sign me out i want to drive the mini league ..sorry !!
No worries pal! I shall remove you from the list! See you again soon! :thumbsup:

Turns out I don't own the content for the Mini race....I see you guys have space sooooo...might drop by, say hi and stuff :whistling:
Sign me up please
I have added both of you to the list! ;)

Yeah, shouldn't have raced tonight.

I wasn't the original spinner in race 1, but I certainly added to the mess at the start by first messing up my launch and then completely underestimating the cold tyres and understeering into @Luka Berk in the first corner while the car pinball was happening, making the situation so much worse.

And as for race 2, even though looking at the replay, it seems I wasn't the car that "steamed through the crash and clipped one of the cars" someone mentioned on TS, but given the disaster of race 1, I assumed it was me and I just wasn't aware of clipping someone (because I certainly managed to more or less steam through the crash this time), and with that dumb rejoin in the chicane that resulted in @Denis Betty hitting me (which was completely my fault and I apologize for that), that really was the last straw.

So, yeah, for what it's worth, I'm sorry.

G'day folks! I would like to start by admitting that this event was not quite what I expected it to be - truth be told, I have not driven around Thruxton in a while, but for some reason I remember it being much more interesting... :cautious: Clearly I was mistaken! :redface: So apologies for the poor choice of track - I promise not to be so trusting of my previous judgements in the future. :whistling: That being said, you still seemed to enjoy yourselves on the whole, which is great! :D

I'm sorry that I could not join you for both races - I drove a couple of laps during the second race, but was ultimately distracted by an ongoing discussion (or rather two separate conversations) about our remote server and also the BTCC NGTC mod being used for this event. :(

Thank you to everyone who took part in this event, and congratulations to those who made it onto the podium in either of the races, as well as those who completed the two races. :)

I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome back @Joseph Wright, who was back on streaming duties for this event! Thank you very much, mate! :thumbsup: I look forward to watching back the broadcast if I manage to find a bit of time later this week! :rolleyes:

Finally, a quick reminder for everyone - we shall be returning to the multi-class events this week, so if you have not done so already then you can sign up here. We look forward to seeing you this Friday for the 90 Minutes of Road America! ;)

I eventually failed to wake up at 3am sorry:rolleyes::(
HAHAHA! No worries mate! Hopefully you'll wake up in time for this week's race! :p Set an extra alarm, just in case! :roflmao:

Sorry for missing the event :(

Got sent away to referee a game of Floorball/Unihockey. A game that ended at 6-6 so it was a good bit of fun as well but sorry for missing this. I expect it was a lot of fun.
There's no need to apologise! It sounds like you had a fun evening! :laugh: Hopefully we'll see you on track again soon!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back