rF2 British Touring Car Championship @ Thruxton Circuit - Fri 19Oct18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I dislike Thruxton (never yelled with it since my drivingstyle is so bad for the track) but a bit of TC action is always fun.

Sign me up as a "if I have time" entry, please :)
HAHAHA! Okie dokie - I have put you down on the list as a "maybe" for now! I hope that you do join us - my driving style does not really work at Thruxton either (or any track for that matter), but it will at least be a good laugh! :p

As a Swedish Tennis Oracle once said when he was asked to create the ultimate tennisplayer:

We should have Monica Seles grunts/moans, that's allready a good base...
Then we will want Björn Borgs lungs and Ron McEnroes temperament....
There we have... The perfect.... Loser (The last bit he said with a slight laugh)

:roflmao:

Sign me out please, just tried these out and feels pretty bad with my wheel.
OK, I shall remove you from the list. Hopefully we'll see you again next week for the multi-class race. :rolleyes:

Scrap that sorry i read it as saturday. I probly pant make friday sorry
That's a real shame! :( I hope that you will be able to join us next time.

Right.....Ive just checked the timings. Would it be possible to sign up for race 1 only if theres space?
I was going to ask what time your other race starts and ends to determine if you could potentially join us for the second race... however, you have beaten me to it! :laugh: I am glad to hear that you will be able to join us for the first race! There's plenty of space - I shall add you to the list! :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%