ACC British GT Series - Monday nights

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Hi, I am not an ACC racer mostly because it runs bad in VR and the content. But I did some VR tweaks and hopefully it runs better now. I don't know if I am PRO or AM. Also, do I need some kind of rating to participate (which I don't have) ? Maybe I should try some race somewhere else before signing up for a championship, any ideas?

Hi, I am not an ACC racer mostly because it runs bad in VR and the content. But I did some VR tweaks and hopefully it runs better now. I don't know if I am PRO or AM. Also, do I need some kind of rating to participate (which I don't have) ? Maybe I should try some race somewhere else before signing up for a championship, any ideas?
Hey, do a few laps around Monza in the dry and see what sort of lap times you get.

A rough guide is:
Pro: 1:48.9 - 1:50
Am: 1:50 - 1:54

You don't need a rating to participate, we just ask you know the tracks well enough (racing line, braking points etc) and know the club rules including the all important golden rule.

We have a multiclass event coming up at Silverstone this weekend which would be perfect for you to test the waters. The practice server is live so jump on anytime.

Thread 'Multiclass ROOKIE EVENT (also non premiums) Saturday 15th April @ Silverstone' https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...miums-saturday-15th-april-silverstone.257378/

Last edited:
Quick question, can we choose any GT3 car or those allowed by the in-game British GT?

For instance I believe there are no Nissan GTRs on the British GT

Last edited:
Gutted but I'm going to have to duck out of this. Wife's just reminded me that she signed the kids up for a club on Monday night for the next few weeks meaning I'll be picking them up at 8pm and won't be home in time. Only runs until summer though so hopefully I'll jump on the next one.

Now for the tricky bit, figuring out where the cut off point is to go from AM to PRO.

I'm up for suggestions, feedback, personal preferences etc but obviously if Sebastalona says he wants to be AM after winning the test race I'll probably say no :roflmao:

Here are the best race laps for each driver. I know Rob B is quick so he'll be higher up at other events.

1682415036494.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea