ACC Multiclass ROOKIE EVENT (also non premiums) Saturday 15th April @ Silverstone

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium

Come and sample one of our club races and see what it's all about :)

Premium members: Reply on this thread and I'll add you to the entry list.
Racing Club Rules Click here

Non Premium members: PM me for the password and a copy of the club rules, I'll then add you to the list.

*We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair*

Event Information

Practice server - Live now
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Multiclass Practice
Password: For premium members click here - For non premium please PM me for access.

Race server - Live at the start of practice on race day
Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Multiclass
Password: Same password as the practice server

The server is set to "ALL cars" so on joining just pick a GT3 or GT4 car.

Sessions
20:30 BST / 19:30 UTC 30 minute practice
21:00 BST / 20:00 UTC 20 minute qualifying
21:20 BST / 20:20 UTC 45 minute race
TimeZone converter if needed

QUALIFYING FORMAT
First 10 Minutes GT4 only
Second 10 Minutes GT3 Only

Time and weather settings in sim
The race will start at 15:00 in game time, weather is dry.

PLEASE ENSURE YOUR REAL NAME IS SET ON YOUR RD PROFILE AND MATCHES YOUR IN GAME NAME

Google Calendar

iCal calendar

GT4
SwannyUK
JohannS
Hazzatron19
Fiberoptix
cerebralvortex
Nascentes (Reserve)

GT3
Jay Clarke 66
RicardoJorge92
kuxxter
mklengel
vomvz
McFlunch
Pieter Theron
Hoksu
TZodiacK
Le Haut Saônois

Last edited:
The practice server will be live from Tuesday 11th April - Same password will be used for the race server.

We usually have a practice server online 24/7 the week leading up to a race. There tends to be someone on most evenings so feel free to hop on and say hi :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sick of the standard pale in-game editor liveries? Want to show off your custom livery instead? Then I'm your guy :cool:
To be able to see each other's liveries, I'm creating livery packs for race days or events.
If you want to share your livery to be part of the livery pack, just send me a PM with the download link or the file directly attached. To make this job easier, it would be great if you could put package (WinRAR, 7zip) the Cars and Liveries folders, e.g.:
  • Cars folder
    • car.json
  • Liveries folder
    • Livery name folder
      • decals.png
      • decals.json
      • sponsors.png
      • sponsors.json
This format is not necessary (I'll figure it out :)), but would accelerate the process greatly.
Looking forward to your creations :thumbsup:

I’m in !! And will stick to my usual GT3 Aston for this one Chris.

If anyone reading this thread hasn’t had the pleasure of racing in our ACC races….. then now is the time to jump on in! Open to all members of RD for this event, there is always a race to practice and set up for here, from full race series to Make Vs Make to Special Endurance races Day/night.

Drivers of all skills line up on the grid, Pro’s, improving, rookies, I joined as a complete beginner and have learned so much about all aspects of this race sim by entering all these great events. Everyone in our ACC group has advice and help to give, even if you have a ton of experience…… a little more knowledge is never a bad thing.

Perfect time to try the ACC club, then maybe upgrade to premium and sign up to all future events!

Get signed up!

Stufo delle pallide livree standard dell'editor di gioco? Vuoi invece sfoggiare la tua livrea personalizzata? Allora sono il tuo ragazzo:Freddo:
Per poter vedere le livree degli altri, sto creando pacchetti di livree per giorni di gara o eventi.
Se vuoi condividere la tua livrea per far parte del pacchetto livree, inviami un PM con il link per il download o il file direttamente allegato. Per semplificare questo lavoro, sarebbe fantastico se potessi mettere in pacchetto (WinRAR, 7zip) le cartelle Cars e Liveries, ad esempio:
  • Cartella Auto
    • auto.json
  • Cartella livree
    • Cartella nome livrea
      • decalcomanie.png
      • decals.json
      • sponsor.png
      • sponsor.json
Questo formato non è necessario (ci penserò io :)), ma accelererebbe notevolmente il processo.
In attesa delle tue creazioni:pollice su:

Last edited:
Practice server is live
Password: For premium members click here - For non premium please PM me for access.

Last edited:
CHANGE TO THE QUALIFYING FORMAT

As this is a multiclass event I've added an extra 5 minutes to qualifying to make it 20 minutes long. There are now 2 parts to qualifying:

First 10 Minutes = GT4 only
Second 10 Minutes = GT3 Only

GT4 Drivers - As long as you start a flying lap before the 10 minutes is up you can finish that lap. If you cross the line after 10 minutes please pull over at T1 and ESC back to the garage.

Last edited:
1681320761107.png

I can't commit to racing, but I wanted to test the server for practice and it doesn't show up. Are you offline now? I am doing something wrong?

Attachments

• 1681320761107.png
    1681320761107.png
    649.2 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back