Breaking: Sebastian Vettel leaves Red Bull Racing

PLEASE Ferrari don't accept Seb :roflmao:

Though I don't see any other place for Vettel to go atm :(

e. Reason is I don't want to see a driverI hate in a team I love, and I would like to see Bianchi in a top team, I feel like he can do great

Last edited:
It's the best for all now! Alonso is not anymore the best for Ferrari and Vettel has not more respect and love of Red Bull! Red Bull is a team for young drivers and Seb did the best, i think Kvyat is a very good driver! And Vettel is good for Ferrari now with Kimi (best Friends)! A QUESTION TO ALL: Is Jean-Eric Vergne set for 2015 or another young driver?

nonsense !!!

its Fernando that has been carrying Ferrari lately
without Alonso ,Ferrari is even worse in the rankings as they look now.

so its the best for Fernando to leave ,
,and putting it the way you did,is total disrespect to the man that saved Ferrari by getting the max out of the car every race ,and keep motivated and hungry for that extra place higher.

nonsense !!!

its Fernando that has been carrying Ferrari lately
without Alonso ,Ferrari is even worse in the rankings as they look now.

so its the best for Fernando to leave ,
,and putting it the way you did,is total disrespect to the man that saved Ferrari by getting the max out of the car every race ,and keep motivated and hungry for that extra place higher.
I don't say that he never helped Ferrari, but now it's the time to go!

FINALLY what was Schumi and Ferrari now will be reunited in Vettel and Ferrari! ^_^
Miss those times!

After so many years being undefeated and in a season with so many changes in the regulations FINALLY Schumi was down! By who? By Alonso. The same man who took both titles from Ferrari and Schumi was forbidden to join Ferrari till Jean Todt left! He joined and all people i know questioned me how could i be for Vettel and not for Alonso? Wasnt i always for Ferrari? NO, but Schumi!!!

And what? Alonso came, won nothing. Now the "BabySchuey" goes in Ferrari on his place and i believe he is the one who will bring back Ferrari on the old path!

Happy!

Last edited:
FINALLY what was Schumi and Ferrari now will be reunited in Vettel and Ferrari! ^_^
Miss those times!

After so many years being undefeated and in a season with so many changes in the regulations FINALLY Schumi was down! By who? By Alonso. The same man who took both titles from Ferrari and Schumi was forbidden to join Ferrari till Jean Todt left! He joined and all people i know questioned me how could i be for Vettel and not for Alonso? Wasnt i always for Ferrari? NO, but Schumi!!!

And what? Alonso came, won nothing. Now the "next-schumi" goes in Ferrari on his place and i believe he is the one who will bring back Ferrari on the old path!

Happy!
if not for Alonso ,Ferrari would have been racing marussia and caterham this season.

also considering the resignation of Dimontezemolo,the problem was Obvious Ferrari's.

the way the Mercedes car is making the difference for ham and ros.
Alonso was ,what made Ferrari at least competative to run around 5th or 6th place in the grandprix often.

Last edited:
So now Ferrari have lost the one guy who kept the last four seasons from being a complete embarrassment for them. Raikonnen has not been good enough this year and there are some serious doubts about how fast Vettel actually is. While I think that Vettel is great at leading a race from the front(managing gaps, managing tyres and the like), he is not the one to pull a mediocre car to undeserving results like Alonso could. If Vettel can't beat Raikonnen next season, its not going to look good for him, considering how dominant Alonso has been over Kimi.

So now Ferrari have lost the one guy who kept the last four seasons from being a complete embarrassment for them. Raikonnen has not been good enough this year and there are some serious doubts about how fast Vettel actually is. While I think that Vettel is great at leading a race from the front(managing gaps, managing tyres and the like), he is not the one to pull a mediocre car to undeserving results like Alonso could. If Vettel can't beat Raikonnen next season, its not going to look good for him, considering how dominant Alonso has been over Kimi.

Next season Kimi would improve at least x2 so, you cannot look at the things like you say you would

Vettel is not the driver for a pranching horse spot, everyone calling him the next Schumi, but I feel like he only won titles because he had a good car. look at Ricciardo for example, he's beating Vettel in the same car race after race. Bianchi is a better driver to the spot imho.

So now Ferrari have lost the one guy who kept the last four seasons from being a complete embarrassment for them. Raikonnen has not been good enough this year and there are some serious doubts about how fast Vettel actually is. While I think that Vettel is great at leading a race from the front(managing gaps, managing tyres and the like), he is not the one to pull a mediocre car to undeserving results like Alonso could.

Not like when Vettel won in a Torro Rosso then?
Only one time in his career before this season Alonso has been in an purely average car and that was 2008-2009 when he sulked off back to Renault.

Don't get the fuss about Alonso. He has won 2 championships in the best car in the field by miles in it's day.
The McLaren was fast in 2005 but Rakkonen was erratic and the car even more so.
He was made to look rather silly by rookie Hamilton in 2007. And went to the FIA and threw his toys out of the pram gifting Raikkonen his only title.

I keep reading these so-called experts say he is this and he is that and he is a leader and he can develop a car..... None of any of it has been evident since 2006.

Vettel is not the driver for a pranching horse spot, everyone calling him the next Schumi, but I feel like he only won titles because he had a good car. look at Ricciardo for example, he's beating Vettel in the same car race after race. Bianchi is a better driver to the spot imho.
Look at Webber the last years, and Sebastian was 5 years on the limit with Red Bull, he need a brake this season! And every time Sebastian was DNF he was ahead of Ricciardo, that would be great points in Monaco for example! and 2010 & 2012 McLaren & Ferrari had equal cars!

Look at Webber the last years, and Sebastian was 5 years on the limit with Red Bull, he need a brake this season! And every time Sebastian was DNF he was ahead of Ricciardo, that would be great points in Monaco for example! and 2010 & 2012 McLaren & Ferrari had equal cars!
Red Bull in the last 5 years was a championship contender. and how did Schumi never take a break then :D
in 2010 ferrari was probably just a bit slower than rb, though nando was a title contender. in 2012, ferrari was 5 tenths off, and that's on nando's side of the garage. yet again he was a title contender
in 2014, a rookie comes and beats seb almost every race. even with dnf's, which didn't happen a lot (as usual on seb's part of the garage)
I don't think he's a bad driver, he was quite fast in a toro rosso, but bianchi is a better choice imo.

Red Bull in the last 5 years was a championship contender. and how did Schumi never take a break then :D
in 2010 ferrari was probably just a bit slower than rb, though nando was a title contender. in 2012, ferrari was 5 tenths off, and that's on nando's side of the garage. yet again he was a title contender
in 2014, a rookie comes and beats seb almost every race. even with dnf's, which didn't happen a lot (as usual on seb's part of the garage)
I don't think he's a bad driver, he was quite fast in a toro rosso (like Daniel too :D), but bianchi is a better choice for ferrari imo.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.