Breaking: Sebastian Vettel leaves Red Bull Racing

Lol the <snip> little crybaby can't handle not being in the spotlights. His ego is bigger than uranus' moon.

Not only is he a bad driver a general <snip>, but he is also, as it turns out, a sore looser.

mod edit - Post edited, please get your point across without using needless abuse. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
a sore looser.

As Niki Lauda once said "Show me a good loser and i will show you a loser, period".

If anybody in any 1 person sport is a good loser then it is extremely rare.
Tell me you have never came home from work pissed off needing to vent because you have had a complaint/missed a target/lost a sale?

It's ok for the common man to have tantrums but as soon as our sporting Gods do we hate on them.

Should I get the words here? :D

Mercedes - Hamilton ( :( ), Rosberg
Ferrari - Raikkonen, Vettel
McLaren - ? , Alonso

It's pretty simple. All are great drivers, just some are not great sportsmans. And guys, yes, I am Finnish, but please. Give a driver a chance. Was Ferrari good this season? No. Was Alonso good this season? Meh. 0 wins. Was Kimi good this season? Nope. But like you have said, Vettel won with a good car (I don't agree but hey-ho). Did Ferrari have a good car? No. It all makes sense. See if Ferrari can nail it next season.
Aaaaandddd.... Ferrari battling Marussias and Caterhams? Oh boy not. Those guys have money to burn. Simple aswell.

Red Bull in the last 5 years was a championship contender. and how did Schumi never take a break then :D
in 2010 ferrari was probably just a bit slower than rb, though nando was a title contender. in 2012, ferrari was 5 tenths off, and that's on nando's side of the garage. yet again he was a title contender
in 2014, a rookie comes and beats seb almost every race. even with dnf's, which didn't happen a lot (as usual on seb's part of the garage)
I don't think he's a bad driver, he was quite fast in a toro rosso (like Daniel too :D), but bianchi is a better choice for ferrari imo.
But Vettel and Räikkönen had both the feeling of a good car, now they don't drive well, and Ricciardo don't know how a good car feel! And Seb was a V8-Monster, no one can beat him, you can see it on the times he drove, that was awesome! Great Race today but Bianchi :( he had bad head injures :( I respect your opinion to! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back