Brake Trainer

Apps Brake Trainer 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
It would be quite helpful for AC beginners if a default braking.txt file could be included for career mode.
Isn't the fun finding that out for yourself? Just do a practice session with the car and track and slowly inch yourself forward to the right braking points. Use the ideal line, although it's not very good, to get a rough estimate, for all I care

Thanks for the aap it worked great!

i am new to sim racing, learning the tracks and breaking points!
is there a way to record AI racer with 100% strength braking point? so i can learn it and start from there?
thanks mate

Thanks for the aap it worked great!

i am new to sim racing, learning the tracks and breaking points!
is there a way to record AI racer with 100% strength braking point? so i can learn it and start from there?
thanks mate

You can already do that. Just turn of the option that says it shouldn't record during a race. Start a race and press Ctrl + C. Your car will use the AI to drive. When done you can turn on both do not record options.

You can already do that. Just turn of the option that says it shouldn't record during a race. Start a race and press Ctrl + C. Your car will use the AI to drive. When done you can turn on both do not record options.
That's great! Thank you for your reply!

By the way I actually don't need lights, if you still work on it, would the option to have just sound be too hard to implement?
Also, just curious, why five lights and three beeps, why not one light for every beep?
Love the idea, so simple, yet so useful, cheers.

this is exactly what i need for ACC. this mod looks awesome helpfull. does anyone knows if there is a mod like this for ACC? couldnt find anything after hours of searching... thanks!

I have the same problem as Bobuxman.... the application is activated and appears in CM, but does not appear in Assetto, , on the right where all the added applications are.
Any solution?
Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes