• 25000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

EU Brabham BT20 @ '66 Monza - Thu 17 Sep 2020

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Nice skin, Ole Marius! Thank you. However I have another skin that I've been using a while, based on a skin used by Al Pease, a Canadian, at Mosport 1969 on an Eagle. It's period appropriate. I'll grab your skin and alternate. I'm rich!
Absolutely no worries :) I don't make them expecting people to use them. I just like to give it as an option if anyone wants to!
Also, I hope you don't emulate Al Pease at Mosport in 69 :whistling:

Jim Carvalho

100RPM
Premium
May 16, 2009
Yes, he never achieved much of a reputation at international events, but he was fairly successful locally. Mostly I just like the paint scheme.

BTW Denis, the 1967 Endurance mod was just updated. Maybe we could get back to a few of those as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Denis Betty

Redvaliant

500RPM
Premium
May 12, 2010
AHH...GPL memories: "I think this time Curve Grande is flat "...trees say no! "Parabolica seems to now be made entirely of oil!"
I'm out of town for this, otherwise I'd be destroying loads of old Brabhams.

Daniel R.

500RPM
Premium
Sep 9, 2016
Reminds me a little of the way they painted aeroplanes in WW2. :)
You are such a smart boy!!!
That's exactly what the plan was.. Wanted to make a pin up girl on it also, but they are way to busty for such a small car :roflmao:

Plus, it would have distracted the others probably LOL

Last edited:

Rui F. Martins

6000RPM
Premium
Feb 12, 2011
Unfortunately i won't be able to take part in this event, i have been very busy and haven't had the time to take part in these events, hopefully i will join them again soon :thumbsup:

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Unfortunately i won't be able to take part in this event, i have been very busy and haven't had the time to take part in these events, hopefully i will join them again soon :thumbsup:
Awww, and there's that nice red and white car with your name on it, just waiting for you!
Let's hope you'll be able to join us soon! :D

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
I'm in please
Here's your car! :) Again, my take on how it would've been with classical racing colors. Taken the number from your car in your avatar. If those colors (on your car in the avatar) is actual colors being used in/by Guernsey racing drivers, just shout and I'll make a new one based on those colors! :)

Download Link

Usual stuff:
To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Brabham_1966\BT20_(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

No expectations for you, or anyone to use it. I make them for fun!

Steve Le Gallez

2000RPM
Premium
Nov 15, 2014
Here's your car! :) Again, my take on how it would've been with classical racing colors. Taken the number from your car in your avatar. If those colors (on your car in the avatar) is actual colors being used in/by Guernsey racing drivers, just shout and I'll make a new one based on those colors! :)

Download Link

Usual stuff:
To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Brabham_1966\BT20_(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

Awesome mate, thanks

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Here is your car :) I was a bit surprised by the color-scheme, but "Racing colours as per the Annexes of the Code Sportif International of the Association Internationale des Automobile-Clubs Reconnus (1930)."
So, Blue car, Red underframe, Blue bonnet (so no color on the nose of the car) and yellow numbers with no plate/background are the Romanian national racing colors according to this. Your number is based on your old forum-name (I still remember Neil changing your and Cristian's usernames) :)

Download Link

Obligatory Info
To use liveries in game:

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Ok, sign me up as well please! :)
Oh. This will be an interesting car! :x3:
Can I just add, that it's somewhat frustrating that Joakim Bonnier first drove with cars mainly in the racing colors of the car he raced, and then when he started fully color them, he suddenly was "Swiss" :p

Last edited:

What is your favorite social network?

• Twitter

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Instagram

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 43 25.7%