rF2 Brabham BT20 @ '66 Monza - Thu 17 Sep 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Nice skin, Ole Marius! Thank you. However I have another skin that I've been using a while, based on a skin used by Al Pease, a Canadian, at Mosport 1969 on an Eagle. It's period appropriate. I'll grab your skin and alternate. I'm rich!

Absolutely no worries :) I don't make them expecting people to use them. I just like to give it as an option if anyone wants to!
Also, I hope you don't emulate Al Pease at Mosport in 69 :whistling:

Yes, he never achieved much of a reputation at international events, but he was fairly successful locally. Mostly I just like the paint scheme.

BTW Denis, the 1967 Endurance mod was just updated. Maybe we could get back to a few of those as well.

Last edited:
Since the grid is full of classic skin....it´s time for a not so classic classic:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Ol rusty boy is comin for ya!!!!!

Reminds me a little of the way they painted aeroplanes in WW2. :)

You are such a smart boy!!!
That's exactly what the plan was.. Wanted to make a pin up girl on it also, but they are way to busty for such a small car :roflmao:

Plus, it would have distracted the others probably LOL

Last edited:
I'm in please

Here's your car! :) Again, my take on how it would've been with classical racing colors. Taken the number from your car in your avatar. If those colors (on your car in the avatar) is actual colors being used in/by Guernsey racing drivers, just shout and I'll make a new one based on those colors! :)

Z6YprjM.jpg

Download Link

Usual stuff:
To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Brabham_1966\BT20_(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

No expectations for you, or anyone to use it. I make them for fun!

Here's your car! :) Again, my take on how it would've been with classical racing colors. Taken the number from your car in your avatar. If those colors (on your car in the avatar) is actual colors being used in/by Guernsey racing drivers, just shout and I'll make a new one based on those colors! :)

Z6YprjM.jpg

Download Link

Usual stuff:
To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Brabham_1966\BT20_(number on car)
Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds file there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

Awesome mate, thanks

Here is your car :) I was a bit surprised by the color-scheme, but "Racing colours as per the Annexes of the Code Sportif International of the Association Internationale des Automobile-Clubs Reconnus (1930)."
So, Blue car, Red underframe, Blue bonnet (so no color on the nose of the car) and yellow numbers with no plate/background are the Romanian national racing colors according to this. Your number is based on your old forum-name (I still remember Neil changing your and Cristian's usernames) :)
kVggke7.jpg

Download Link

Obligatory Info
To use liveries in game:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.3%