Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
bosslogo.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM BOSS
Class: Ford Mustang Boss Mod (Download)
Track: Mosport 09 (Download)

Practice start time: GMT 19.00
Qualification start time: GMT 19.30 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.40 (13 laps)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.00 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.10 (13 laps)

Note1: Skins that come with the Boss Mod Only

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry & Livery Assignment:
  1. Senad Subasic - #1
  2. Peter Van Zanten - #2
  3. Roland Warmenhoven - #8
  4. Stuart Thomson - #9
  5. David Cuthill - #14
  6. Ian Strom - #15
  7. Jacob Boonstra - #16
  8. Philip Brown - #18
  9. Ross McGregor - #27
  10. Ross Garland - #28
  11. Eck Simpson - #33
  12. Driver - #37
  13. Driver - #40
  14. Driver - #45
  15. Driver - #70
  16. Driver - #83
  17. Driver - #99
  18. Driver - #100
  19. Driver - #102
  20. Driver - #302
Liveries will be assignedin numerical order as you sign up. 1st sign up gets #1, 2nd gets #2, 3rd gets #8 etc.
The assignment restarts after 20 drivers, so the 21st sign up will get #1, 22nd #2, 23rd #8 etc.

Rules:
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Another fun event has passed! Indeed this track is great, will be good on thursday as well..
And indeed it's kinda sad:cry: to see the Boss go, as driving them always feels awesome to me. Then again I'm confident some other great mods will come along in the coming weeks..:unsure:

My race last night was..., well.. Ross G and I seem to end up near one another a lot lately, and we're having similar kind of races too:laugh: . Sorry Ross, I honestly wasn't aware we were claiming the same little piece of track at the start. Hope I didn't block you too bad:redface:. Start grid was tight on this track; not much room to maneuver. Indeed Stuart completely surprised me at inside of T1 so back to 6th having a front row seat to see how Stu lured :sneaky: Jacob into a braking mistake into the gravel (no not really but it looked like a classic from where I was:p ).
Back into 5th following Stu around but he got away at just a few meters per lap, when Davids Turn 2 misfortune got me 4th, and some small mistakes let Stu get out of sight and no overtaking action this time..

Still a bit :sick: that I had to bail out before Race 2 but I just hope you guys had a good one.

Grats to all podium finishers, and thanks to all Boss racers who were there to enjoy these with!
And special thanks to Stuart for granting us another series of Boss events, even though you're not a great fan of these yourself!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry Ross, I honestly wasn't aware we were claiming the same little piece of track at the start. Hope I didn't block you too bad:redface:
No apologies needed, Roland. It was a fair little tussle. :) We got pretty much identical starts which meant your nose was actually ahead of mine since you qualified a grid place higher. I had thought about going to the outside instead, but binned that idea because a wheel on the grass probably would have been a disaster!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back