BMW M6 GT3 - Feel

I wonder if it's me but I tried the BMW M6 and it feels like driving a milk truck. I am kind of a BMW Fan Boy but this car turns me off quite a bit. I like the Bentley better.

It feels huge. It is a pain to turn in hairpins and it feels under powered on the straights.

That's too bad, it's always interesting to hear what the RL drivers who know the cars have to say. Do you remember what his critizisms were?
The stream was with the 0.3 release and he wasn't saying a lot, but he wasn't pleased and missed some progress. Too much grip in the rain, especially over curbs, the BMW doesn't have turn-in understeer and generally something is missing are the complains i can remember.

The stream was with the 0.3 release and he wasn't saying a lot, but he wasn't pleased and missed some progress. Too much grip in the rain, especially over curbs, the BMW doesn't have turn-in understeer and generally something is missing are the complains i can remember.
Jan Seyffarth also mentioned that, but I'm not sure which release this was, but he was driving the Lamborghini. He said it's like there is not enough grip in the dry and too much in the rain.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back