BMW M3 GT2 @ Imola

Damn! You said you can't go under 43 few days ago, now you're same quick as me! This is because in AC you don't need to know sim physics bugs to go fast but it's simply natural ;) Congrats!

I said also that i fixed my g27 spiking :D,i was strangely slow and the car was behaving oddly for me on some corners :D ! i will aim for 1:39 now i know it's possible !
But let's be honest,they really need to fix the Variante Alta exit ... you really can go very wide there without getting a penalty (I count on that for fast laps)... 1:41:xxx should the fastest time you get !
By the way,looks like the game doesn't save the best PB with M3 GT2 on imola !

Last edited:
I have no idea how do you guys achieve these times :unsure:

I can manage only 1:45....can you tell me where I am going wrong? Any feedback is much appreciated..

[medio]5702[/medio]

Cheers

update: OK, watching the video few more times, I saw that I was hitting the rev limiter (while on 4th) at the entries of two corners - Villeneuve and Mirenali. So i tried entering on 5th on both. I also changed my wheel settings and now I am using the one posted by Luca on the AC forum. So with all that, I managed to get down to 1:44:275 but still this is 4s off the pace...

Last edited:
Well, i havent played AC since 0.3 ... but as i heard going wide on the exit of the last chicane is not possible anymore ! it was the only reason why people could make 1:40:xxx times !

You should aim for 1:41:xxx now ,i noticed that youwere not agressive enough on the first and second corners ! also you were too gentle on acque minerale ... for variante bassa,you need to brake really late and switch to 3 rd late too ! on villeneuve stay on the 5th gear (just release the throttle) on the first turn and cut the kerb,then brake and shift to 4th (try to oversteer the car) on the exit ! the Hairpin could be faster with 2nd gear sometimes ! on Pitarella , cut the inside a bit and dont realease the throttle for that long :D ... turn 9 with 5th gear and released throttle,cut just a bit the inside ! then double shift to 3rd for turn 10 !

it should help you scratching 2 secs !

much appreciated guys... I will try to apply all of that! I got myself a wheel just a couple of weeks ago so I am still getting used i suppose and trying to find the best settings where I have confidence :rolleyes:

I didn't have it so far but I think with the settings from Luca, I am starting to feel better and to understand how it all works, Fingers crossed i get faster before the MP gets here :p

Almost got all the achievements. Austin's setup feels good to me, but I changed diff settings. I improved so much today with maximum of 1:42.4. Timing showed 1:41.9 in my last lap, but I lost it in Acque Minerali. So close, yet so far. :x3:

So...can anyone reach under 41s again? I'm 1m41s9xx 1 month ago and on average I'm 1~1.5s slower per 1min to the alians but the world record is still 41s3xx. It cannot be true :p

I can only reach 33.xx now, I'm sure the top guys can do low 32's now? At first I was so frustrated that I couldn't match the 40's and 41's you aliens were pulling, but it seems the cars have slowed since earlier releases.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back