AC BMW M3 E92 S1 @ GenTrack1 - Sun 29 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Shame AC decided to crash on me. Was a good race until then.

@Ernest Aubert
I saw your car in the pits lying on its side halfway stuck in the ground. I think it's safe to say AC glitched out on you.

I know.. :S I changed my name in rf2 but not here... Sorry guys... :/ For the next time, how can I change my name in AC? It is not supposed to be the same we have for Steam in general? ;(
In the options menu under "general"

Last edited:
Thanks to all those who gave me advice and pointed out my mistakes during quali. Hope you wall had a good race. My times were rather off the pace but I've gained experience and considering that was my first online session of ac it went pretty well.

Last edited:
Sorry to whoever that was in the green BMW that I bumped into in T1 during the 5-6th lap or something, didn't brake enough not to touch you (but I let you pass a lap after so). Hope I didn't spoil your race lol

Well all in all it was a decent race, I have a faulty wheel which decided to auto-center at the beginning. Then at the end I ran out of fuel, went to the pits to finish the race and ended up one position more than I should of, so sorry about that!! :)

And does anyone have the full replay? :)

I know.. :S I changed my name in rf2 but not here... Sorry guys... :/ For the next time, how can I change my name in AC? It is not supposed to be the same we have for Steam in general? ;(
No in AC you can change it manually just go to settings -> profile and put your first and last name in. it should work :)

@Cayd Breslin well I finished with 0.5L of fuel, how lucky :p

To all players: please join teamspeak next time, we had a car standing horizontally at the start of the race so it provided a not so 'equal' start for me and the people behind the horizontally placed car :)

Only 3 offs this time. :D Took myself out on the first lap, it's a good track, one of those easy to learn hard to master type of tracks. The first corner is very forgiving, but the others will just ruin your race if you try to take to much for them.

The times were very close, it was almost distracting watching the cars in front fight each other.

Hi Guys

My first online race in Asseto (well, I've only had it since Friday...) so I was rather slow. Good racers keeping it clean apart from the start, not sure what happened to the car that spun. I forgot to cancel the penalty thing which was annoying as I ran off a few times as the BMW had a few tankslappers as the tyres wore out. More practice for me and see you on the track soon :)

Very funny! The race was great, and given that some drivers have a similar pace than mine we have had some beautiful battles! As a matter of fact, I passed another driver in the last 30 metres! It was epic hahaha!

PD: I have already changed my name in Assetto Corsa.
PD2: Everyone has been vey clean and fair ;D

Hi Guys

My first online race in Asseto (well, I've only had it since Friday...) so I was rather slow. Good racers keeping it clean apart from the start, not sure what happened to the car that spun. I forgot to cancel the penalty thing which was annoying as I ran off a few times as the BMW had a few tankslappers as the tyres wore out. More practice for me and see you on the track soon :)
Aren't we supposed to drive with penalty and mechanical damage set on? I ended my race in 3rd lap after a misshift which blew my engine.

well you did nudge me a bit and pulled out on me [...] @Georg Siebert
I had no choice in the matter to hit you. I did brake normally, closed up and you didn't accelerate normally coming out of Turn 3. Your car postion mid-corner did look normal from the outside and I couldn't anticipate your troubles.

In the middle of the race, I did spin out on the last corner, did wait on the grass on the outside for you to pass and you crashed into me with 180 km/h. Trying to recover you hit me again and didn't wait there. Not gonna mention another contact out of last corner to the end and some risky overtaking moves from yours.
Normally, there aren't that amount of issues between two drivers over the course of a single race.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why it didn't start me out in the pits for practice? Or why it didn't give me any lap times? Like I said, I was started out in a green shell crosswise on the track; shouldn't I have been started in the pits? And at the start of the race it was the same; I had no control over that. What gives?

In the middle of the race, I did spin out on the last corner, did wait on the grass on the outside for you to pass and you crashed into me with 180 km/h. Trying to recover you hit me again and didn't wait there. Not gonna mention another contact out of last corner to the end and some risky overtaking moves from yours.
Normally, there aren't that amount of issues between two drivers over the course of a single race.

You spun off then were gradually coming back on to the track and you pulled out into the racing line, which is why I didnt exppect you to come out...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back