AC BMW M3 E92 S1 @ GenTrack1 - Sun 29 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok, made the rebook this time! Nice to see so many people on the server! AC racing club for street cars is alive and kicking! Hope we all have a great race!

I know.. :S I changed my name in rf2 but not here... Sorry guys... :/ For the next time, how can I change my name in AC? It is not supposed to be the same we have for Steam in general? ;(

I tried this race - my first. Something wasn't right; At the beginning of each session, my car was inside the shell of a green car, sitting crossways on the track just opposite the pits. I drove out of it and turned right so I could drive the track. I kept seeing that green car crosswise, and the first time, I swerved to avoid it and went off and got a penalty. Thereafter, I just drove right through it. Did anyone else see that car? I never got recognized by the timing; I didn't get any lap times recorded. When the race started, I was again sitting there in that crosswise car on the track, so I just exited. It might even be that no one else even saw my car while I was driving - I got punted off several times, and I doubt if any of you serious drivers would have intentionally done that. What the heck was going on there? I'd like to be able to participate, but I obviously can't.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back