AC BMW M235i Racing @ Nürburgring Nordschleife - Tuesday 23nd February 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ryan

"Racing amuses me" - Enzo Ferrari
m235i-jpg.85576

Trofeo Tuesdays! One make. One track.

Hi RaceDepartment! The US Club racers have asked for more frequent races; ask and ye shall receive. I'll be kicking it off with a return to bare-bones, back-to-basics racing. Trofeo Tuesdays are all about equalizing and enjoyment. Let's strip away some of the horsepower, downforce, and grip and sharpen the skills on the ultimate test of driving: the Nürburgring Nordschleife.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment #4 US
Cars: BMW M235i Racing
Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife

Practice/Qualifying: 20:00 EST (70min)
Race: 21:10 (5 Laps)

Entry List
  1. Ryan
  2. Ryan Ogurek
  3. St3fan
  4. Lorenzo Bonder
  5. Discovery.Tv
  6. Gustavo Stiebler
  7. mycarlooksfast
  8. Gerbuho
  9. Joshua Spann Jr
  10. Cristian Haba
  11. flavio_joshua
  12. Si
  13. Matheus Machado
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Signed up! Time for some hilarious TS confusion when people are trying to talk to Ryan.

We're all going to be slow and I fully expect that everyone will have an off or two but that's what it's all about. The BMW M235i Racing is just enough racecar to be fast, but just slow enough to not try and murder you for making the smallest error. Perfect for a track like this that demands the car be on your side.

It'll be really fun once we get everyone onboard. Tag your homies! Imagine going through Fuchsröhre or Karussell side-by-side (OK maybe not Karussell because that would be a poor choice for wheel-to-wheel :p)!

Would love to get in on this unfortunately work is in the way during the week. :poop:
Well shucks :(. I had hoped starting a bit earlier than the weekend times might help. I'm sure we'll catch you on one of the weekdays in the future.

Minor edit to the scheduling of the evening's activities:

What says ye to one single long practice/qualifying session?

Given the immense length of the track, even with a packed grid, it is extremely unlikely you'll have a flying lap blocked or impeded and we'll have ample time to get a good lap in. I'll change it if we unanimously agree.

What says ye to one single long practice/qualifying session?

If that how it goes down, sign me up. Was going to sign up earlier but honestly don't know the track. :whistling: The last sector is a new experience every lap!

Was going to put some time into doing some laps, but Automobilista beta got in the way. So I'm down for a long Nords practice...I'll get out of the way of everyone else. US based club racing (especially weekdays when I'm off work) is an endangered species these days, I'd like to participate to keep it going even if I am super lousy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back