AC BMW M235i Race car @ Mugello - Wed 30 Jan 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
For the guys feeling really off pace:
1. You're not alone apparently do you'll have someone with your pace around you!

2. Yesterday I drove for half an hour together with @RainhamIron without concentrating, totally off pace etc but waiting for each other and just battling for fun.
It's really really awesome driving close with this car around this track! :)

What a car! The track is not my favorite, but it's perfect to learn how to properly exit longer corners (still in the learning phase though:redface:)

Unfortunately I have to pull out of this race because of a double agenda. Sorry Graig. Good luck with racing!

What a car! The track is not my favorite, but it's perfect to learn how to properly exit longer corners (still in the learning phase though:redface:)

Unfortunately I have to pull out of this race because of a double agenda. Sorry Graig. Good luck with racing!

That is a shame my friend ...but many thanks for letting me know :thumbsup:

1. You're not alone apparently do you'll have someone with your pace around you!

2. Yesterday I drove for half an hour together with @RainhamIron without concentrating, totally off pace etc but waiting for each other and just battling for fun.

Summed it up perfectly. The cars are great and so controllable when push into a slide.

Well said Rasmus, and it's thanks to you and all the other mods and event organisers that we pick up speed over time, with tips, advice, set-up help etc - not to mention The Aliens (too many!!:p) where your learning curve really takes off!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tldr;
Was feeling a bit nostalgic last night and went back to threads from last April - had my first online event with the totally amazing @Bobby Pennington in one of his Driver Academy events with the 325i - it was fantastic, had a total blast with some great people, and have done ever since:D Job done, addicted.:laugh:

Last edited:

Speaking of which, I'll grab the last spot please @Craig Dunkley . It's a mini eternity since I've raced in AC so I'll be probably be one of those having a ball pootling around miles off the pace :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back