AMS2 BMW M1 @ Silverstone 1975 - Tuesday 4 January 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Staff
Premium
M1 race rd1.jpg

Join us in the AMS2 Tuesday Club Night for an early week, club hitout. This week it's a classic track, classic car combo: Silverstone 1975 and the mighty BMW M1.

With its futuristic skin wrapped around 1970's steel, a screaming staight six, and a year's supply of understeer, it's both beautiful and brutish, a proper old-school driving challenge.
Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races for our premium members.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 M1
Server Password: Bangers
Server Settings: Factory Defaults, Auto Clutch, Auto Gears, X2 fuel/tyres
Track: Silverstone 1975 (Chicane)
Cars: BMW M1
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 20:45 UTC (45 minutes)
Skins: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bmw-m1-procar.36447/updates#resource-update-68258

Entry List

1. Redvaliant
2. G-Slev
3. max1966i
4. Andrew Leach
5. Daniel R
6. Peter Kasbergen
7. Matt Rosum
8. theVillan
9. Noahbet
10.Steve Le Gallez
11. Ingemar Petersson
13. PurgerUK
14. Possendorfer21
15. Yves Larose
16. Edgar1996.10
17. Guido Trampe
18. Free Slot
19. Free Slot
20. Free Slot
21. Free Slot
22. Free Slot
23. Free Slot
24. Free Slot
25. Free Slot
26. Free Slot
27. Free Slot
28. Free Slot
29. Free Slot
30. Free Slot​

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 528466

Join us in the AMS2 Tuesday Club Night for an early week, club hitout. This week it's a classic track, classic car combo: Silverstone 1975 and the mighty BMW M1.

With its futuristic skin wrapped around 1970's steel, a screaming staight six, and a year's supply of understeer, it's both beautiful and brutish, a proper old-school driving challenge.
Wether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and collective learning into our races for our premium members.

Don't be shy, sign up below and give us a try. The worst thing that can happen is that you might like it :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 M1
Server Password: Bangers
Server Settings: Factory Defaults, Auto Clutch, Auto Gears, X2 fuel/tyres
Track: Silverstone 1975 (Chicane)
Cars: BMW M1
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 20:45 UTC (45 minutes)
Skins: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bmw-m1-procar.36447/updates#resource-update-68258

Entry List

1. Redvaliant
2. G-Slev
3. max1966i
4. Andrew Leach
5. Daniel R
6. Peter Kasbergen
7. Laud Barnor
8. Free Slot
9. Free Slot
10. Free Slot
11. Free Slot
12. Free Slot
13. Free Slot
14. Free Slot
15. Free Slot
16. Free Slot
17. Free Slot
18. Free Slot
19. Free Slot
20. Free Slot
21. Free Slot
22. Free Slot
23. Free Slot
24. Free Slot
25. Free Slot
26. Free Slot
27. Free Slot
28. Free Slot
29. Free Slot
30. Free Slot​
ill give this a go - put me down please

Last edited:
Hey Dan. For this first race I've gone for a rock -solid dry, clear 45 minutes but with X2 fuel and tyres. Mainly, because I am still new to seting up the dedicated server behind the scenes via lua files and whatnot. So, going with a stock server setup for the first tryout.
Have no fear, though, in the coming weeks there will be unexpected weather and track conditions. I think that on a rich fuel mix and accelerated tyre wear, you'll probably need to schedule a pitstop. I've done a few 45 min races in the V12 and tyres for sure had to changed. It's best to setup a pit strategy beforehand, where you turn off the damage repair and only set tyres/fuel for a pitstop.
By the bye, I'll be in the #17 Alitalia car. Other #s are available.:cool:

Last edited:
Apparently there IS a DLC necessary. Joined the #3 server today, could start a race - and the second the car sits in the pit stop a message appears "You don't have the required DLC, exiting now" and was being kicked back to the main menu. Sadly, it does not say WHAT the required DLC is..but since the M1 works fine and I cannot find Silverstone in the track list, it probably is the track. So which DLC do I have to buy to make this work? Is there an "everything" DLC I can get?

Alright, found the Silverstone DLC and there seems to be a season pass 2020-22...it's almost 70 € however, so I'm gonna get the track DLC for now and hope it'll run with that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back