rF2 BMW E90 @ Algarve - Tuesday 1st May 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Q : 1 6th

Race one was fun with stephen Ducros, my start was fine and was second i believe ;) but david jundt toek over 1th place and never saw the best men again LOL great driving mate....but because of that i had a fair an very nice fight with stephen Ducros, its was pure racing like it shoot be ( lost second place ) but a podium was waiting for me lol 3th yes :)

Q : 2 2th behind Eike roeding

Great start again kariem LOL and toek first place and was in a big fight with MR roeding than he was first then me over and over again for about 9 laps and then he spun :unsure: and gonne was my battle....but david hoe started from the back was behind me and was WAY faster then me :cry: but he was planning for the last corner too overtake me but i ran out of fuel NO FUEL ATOL last corner and that's why you tapt my rear david sorry for that ( and he let me win the race LOL and thnx david :thumbsup: ) ps sorry for my bad english

Got to be happy with two second places...even after tagging drivers who didnt make it off the line in both races lol :)

Stunning evening of racing, really enjoyed it. The battle with Kariem in race 1 was real side by side action without a hint of over aggression...loved it!

Also David no worries about the tap into T1 i was late on the brakes and at the point of losing all grip anyway...must of looked exciting tho, three of us flat out into the first corner, again loved it!

Thanks everyone and RD for another great nights racing

Defo up for next week ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back