rF2 BMW E90 @ Algarve - Tuesday 1st May 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
E90_06.jpg

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM E90
Mod: BMW E90 v1.03 (Download) + (rFm Update)
Track: Algarve / Portimao (Download)
E90 Skinpack: (Download v1.2 - 24/4/2012)
---------------------------------------------------
Event Schedule: Start time 19:00 GMT
Click here to find out what time it is in your timezone
Practice: 20 mins
Qualifying 1: 10 mins, unlimited laps
Warm Up: 5 mins, if required
Race 1: 20 mins, standing start
Qualifying 2: 10 mins, unlimited laps
Warm Up: 5 mins, if required
Race 2: 20 mins, standing start

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
RD Club Rules: Click Here
Live Timing: Click Here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

Extra Notes

•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.

•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below:

Skins: template :http://www.mediafire.com/i/?7tkh8g7sitzhjnz
submissions by 23:59 on the Sunday before the event

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,

Sign-up list (max 30):
  1. - Christen Struys
  2. - Kariem Janssen
  3. - Stephen DuCross
  4. - Thilo Falkenberg
  5. - Alvaro Barbosa
  6. - Tony matthews
  7. - Andy Bonar
  8. -
  9. -
Reserves
  1. - Borna Spoljaric
  2. - Boy Van De Laar
  3. -

Sign me up guys ;)

EDIT: My Anti Virus gave me an alert on the link to download the mod, I had to disable it to be possible to make the download. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the file, but I think is always good to know these things :thumbsup:

Big tip: Never minimize rFactor when in warmup, NEVER!
Q1: Did 7th I think, other guys were too fast
R1: I did some nice moves in order to protect or gain position, ended 4th, was very good since other cars where really fast exiting slow turns.

Q2: 3rd or 4th, some people disconected.
R2: Minimized rFactor on warmup, when I went to maximize, it didn't show up, I could hear the sounds, but no image... On my desperate attempting to restore it, the race began, I think someone hit me since I was stopped on track :(

Won R1 after Boy disconnected and the others were caught up in fights. Nearly ran out of fuel, silly me.

I started R2 from the back, finished 2nd with a shot at winning.

Sorry for the tap Stephen, I used cockpit view and when you went past, I had a little more speed and taped you. Your spin looked quite violent in comparison to the push.

Was alongside with Kariem into that uphill left after the 2nd sector. I had to take a tight line and nearly pushed Kariem off, I slowed down and was looking where you were.

I also had a bit more speed in the last corner, and pushed you when I tried going left, thus I lifted and settled for 3rd(as Stephen used the moment where I had to slow).

Good racing guys!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years