rF2 BMW 2002tii @ Viginia International Raceway - Thu 28 may 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That was fun indeed, thank you for the race. I really like these cars I have to say.

There were some bumps along the way in both races. I don't think I was directly responsible for any of them, but still, I apologize. I also would've been happier avoiding my trademark move of spinning out on the last lap (in race 2 this time), but what can you do ;)

rFactor2_2020_05_29_00_31_38_912.png
I have to apologize to you for a little coming together we had at the end of race 1. I thought a gave you enough room on the inside of turn 2 or 3. But after watching you're stream on twitch (from you're perspective) I saw that wasn't so.
The races were a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it.
Love you're stream btw.

@SenLu I watched the replay as well, because I wasn't sure, and I think I could've at least move a bit more to the left too, so maybe could've avoided it as well (and if I could, then I'm sorry I didn't). But as far as I am concerned, no worries about your involvement in it, it happens and it was a fun battle.

Last edited:
Races was fun, but I've not done a very clean races. I've done some mistakes, and I think I've ruined the races for a couple of guys. I apologies for that.
It was my fault, but I need to find a solution, I'm drive with one screen at a very low fov, it's impossible to know what happen around me.
Hope to improve for next races...

Races was fun, but I've not done a very clean races. I've done some mistakes, and I think I've ruined the races for a couple of guys. I apologies for that.
It was my fault, but I need to find a solution, I'm drive with one screen at a very low fov, it's impossible to know what happen around me.
Crewchief will be your best friend soon :)

:coffee:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back