"An Schweinshaxn' mit Sauerkraut"
(Bavarian: "Pork hock with sauerkraut")
Max servers: 1
Max number of participants: 24
Car: BMW 1M
Track: Nürburgring short
Booking: 18:00 GMT
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT
Race: 20:00 GMT
Race distance: 22 laps
Estimated end of event: 20:50 GMT
Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here
- New event archetype: 'Ghostbusters'.
- Ghostbusters-events are specifically designed for Beginners & Controller users. 'Aliens' and advanced drivers or above are discouraged to participate.
- 1 Mandatory Pitstop.
- Time of day - 14:00h.
- Standing race start.
- Minimum number of participants - 5.
- Disabled grip dynamics.
- Enabled penalties.
- Enabled tyre blankets.
- 100% tyre degradation.
- 30% mechanical damage.
- 100% fuel consumption.
- Full ABS.
- Full Traction Control.
- ||| Enabled Stability Control.
- Enabled Auto-Clutch.
- Teamspeak is mandatory.
- Track position app recommended - LiveCarTracker.
- Server will be up at 18:00 GMT.
- Booking starts at 18:00 GMT.
- Sign up window closes at 17:30 GMT sharp.
- Sign out before 17:30 GMT, if you don't know for certain you can participate or can't book in time.
- Passwords are sent via private message before or at 18:00 GMT.
- Call out on teamspeak to inform slower cars they are about to be lapped.
- Make a new post for a better overview, if you do need to sign out.
- Reserve drivers have from 19:00 to 19:05 GMT to join, if grid is incomplete.
- Check & load up your Race setup after Qualifying.
- For custom car liveries click here.
- For car setups click here.
- If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
- Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience - this is not a league race, it's not about the results.
- Premium members enjoy priority access to this event.
- Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 34,99.
- Enable 'Throttle-blip' & 'Auto-clutch' in the driving options, if you don't want to do these yourself.
- Brake early and deterministic.
- Push the throttle down only, if you're sure you won't need to lift it again.
- Be smooth during load transfer & direction change.
- "The exit of a corner is far more important than the entry of a corner." - Jackie Stewart
- The 1M is a RWD car and needs to be driven like one.
- Pay attention to:
- T1 - overshoot, understeer
- T2 - understeer
- T3 - overshoot, understeer
- T4 - load transfer, exit speed
- T5/T6 - grip/throttle balance
- T7 - lift oversteer
- T8 - early apex
- T9/T10 - braking point, entry speed
- T11 - late apex
- Georg Siebert (Informer)
- Tommi Saari
- Andy Jackson
- Aleksander Pienkowski
- Daniel Mertschoweit
- Sergey Nikulichev
- Matteo Skrinjar
- Nils Deiters
- Vitor M Sousa
- Martin Faber
- Matyas Kone
- Christian Röhl