ACC Blancpain GT @ Zolder - Thursday 5th December

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Highlights : https://send.firefox.com/download/1c66de027a0c92cc/#4YnO04FBIiTM_CDhG3M3GQ
Full race : https://send.firefox.com/download/fdd15c8c5bda0209/#pp6CSO6qUfVTTLFl2kfEMQ
:)

@Mikele4 Don't worry about it mate; if your hud disappears again I believe hitting F2 a few times resets it (at least it did during early access)
Silly question: how do you play these?
I didn't even had a hud displayed. Was still tinkering with my rig 5 minutes before the start. :O_o: Will make sure to be better prepared next time.
Thanks for the race! I had fun!

Silly question: how do you play these?
I didn't even had a hud displayed. Was still tinkering with my rig 5 minutes before the start. :O_o: Will make sure to be better prepared next time.
Thanks for the race! I had fun!
Put them in your Documents/ACC/Replays/Saved folder

Then go in game, to Gallery and select it :)

View attachment 337693

This is why I wanted the replay. This has been about 30 minutes of the race :) @Skinny712 @Stephen brophy
Was intense as F..K but with out a doubt the best experience iv had in sim racing yet for the battle to last that long with 3 drivers and no dirty driving felt good even got to keep @Trebucht behind me for a couple of laps wouldnt have been possible a couple of months ago thanks for hosting at @Ricoow

Thanks for the race chaps, i am nowhere as fast you "aliens" but i did enjoy it, which is why i race in the first place. Bring on SPA & Brands. Hopefully i kept out of your way on the blue flags.

Apologies to the Porsche Driver for nudging you into a spin at the hairpin. The ferrari has excellent breaks so i can break later in certain corners. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the race chaps, i am nowhere as fast you "aliens" but i did enjoy it, which is why i race in the first place. Bring on SPA & Brands. Hopefully i kept out of your way on the blue flags.

Apologies to the Porsche Driver for nudging you into a spin at the hairpin. The ferrari has excellent breaks so i can break later in certain corners. :thumbsup:
In that case I have to apologize to you for hitting you when I tried to avoid that incident (lack of spatial awareness so it seems).

I'll use the Christmas holidays to familiarize myself more with ACC and my new rig. :)

can anyone help opened acc today there was no volume went into audio setting and where the option is to pick your headset or speakers etc it says no sound driver iv uninstalled and reinstalled still the same thing did this ever happen anyone before??

can anyone help opened acc today there was no volume went into audio setting and where the option is to pick your headset or speakers etc it says no sound driver iv uninstalled and reinstalled still the same thing did this ever happen anyone before??
Hi Alan, are you using any specific Audio on your PC or just the built-in one on the motherboard?
Is it also only ACC that you cant hear?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back