ACC Blancpain GT @ Zolder - Thursday 5th December

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Read them and watched the video @Ricoow ! ;)
Not familiar with Teamspeak though. When clicking the tab, the page doesn't seem to open?
Do you have TeamSpeak installed? TeamSpeak is a third-party application for voice chat, so the page is not teamspeak itself, it provides a hotlink to open the server.
Otherwise connect to: ts.racedepartment.com manually using the password provided in the password thread.

Do you have TeamSpeak installed? TeamSpeak is a third-party application for voice chat, so the page is not teamspeak itself, it provides a hotlink to open the server.
Otherwise connect to: ts.racedepartment.com manually using the password provided in the password thread.
Okay, thanks for the info! Will have a look at it in preparation for tonight!

• Deleted member 855537

How can i see the tire wear?

2019-12-05 13_54_43-assetto corsa competizione hud - Google Search.png

on the HUD, there are four Tyre indicators for heat and also breaks. I am not sure the game tells you how much Tyre is left on that set.

View attachment 337601
on the HUD, there are four Tyre indicators for heat and also breaks. I am not sure the game tells you how much Tyre is left on that set.
I’m not sure if tyre wear is displayed anywhere on the HUD. During testing you can go back to the pits / setup and look through the tyre sets. You can see it there and anticipate how it’ll evolve during the race.

In please

In the setup menu :
20191205150957_1.jpg

"Wear 3.00" means you have 3mm of rubber left on this part of the tire (new), iirc it's advised to not go below 1.5mm left. There is no 100% to 0% bar indicating tire wear as in other sims. (the reasoning behind that being that it's not possible to get a reading on tire life this way IRL)

• Deleted member 855537

I’m not sure if tyre wear is displayed anywhere on the HUD. During testing you can go back to the pits / setup and look through the tyre sets. You can see it there and anticipate how it’ll evolve during the race.
Ok. I'll take a look on how the tyre system work in ACC. Just a slight increase in tyre temp can fool you to think the tires is starting to wear out and you almost don't see it on the temp indicator color on the hud.

Ok. I'll take a look on how the tyre system work in ACC. Just a slight increase in tyre temp can fool you to think the tires is starting to wear out and you almost don't see it on the temp indicator color on the hud.
True, some cars like the Ferrari show the actual temps in the cockpit but others don’t, or at least I think they don’t. Maybe they do if you switch the dashboard display modes. What car are you using?

• Deleted member 855537

True, some cars like the Ferrari show the actual temps in the cockpit but others don’t, or at least I think they don’t. Maybe they do if you switch the dashboard display modes. What car are you using?
I drive the 720S, i only look at the colors i don't have time to study numbers while driving, makes me loose concentration.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back