ACC Blancpain GT @ Paul Ricard - Sunday 28th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb question, if my VR doesn't like have more than one car in this game and I leave, will I be able to get back in? So, during practice if it started stuttering and flickering on and off? I just ask because iRacing went berserk during multi-player.
Hi Isaac, during P&Q you can easily leave and rejoin. Your times will be remembered if you join with the same car and will be lost when joining with a different car (Notice car, not livery). During the race it would still be possible if you have been already in the server. But with the slight lag that occurs client side when new cars join, just don't rejoin races :)

Dumb question, if my VR doesn't like have more than one car in this game and I leave, will I be able to get back in? So, during practice if it started stuttering and flickering on and off? I just ask because iRacing went berserk during multi-player.
that won't happen, anyway wherever is the cause the rules say that you can do that during fp only

Can't get an FOV that feels good after changing my rig. Will have to wait until they add proper support for Windows VR headsets.
Sign me out.

Sorry, please sign me out. My weekend trip took longer as expected and I just came home. Still have to do the grown up duties otherwise I'll have to show up naked at work tomorrow...xD

It all went well until i had to react to an unexpected competitor movement.
Might be that this was two races in one; the first and the last. I have noticeable input and ffb lag.

I had a good pace and good qualifying.
Unfortunately I have been torn apart by a lapped blue lambo (rrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh).
<mod-edit : incidents with other drivers should be discussed in private >
Then I became a lapped car with a strong pace. So I exited to cause no troble.

Last edited by a moderator:
<mod-edit : incidents with other drivers should be discussed in private >

Sadly the other thing that tarnished it was TS. During practice there was a small amount of chatter as expected, quali - silent (great!), break (you know, that thing where in every walk of life you chat) minimal speaking. Race.....a 30min full blown on and off topic conversation that was constant!!:mad: You've had an hour to do that beforehand. Please warn us if you decide your only going to talk during the race and be silent in the rest so those of us that want to race without feeling like we're sitting in a bar can do so. Found it funny that not a word was said, yet someone posted 1 line in the in-game chat and told to do it after the race :rolleyes:. (yes, I know club is more relaxed, but you don't get MORE chatty as the sessions get more serious, that's just rude.)

The race itself was good, as was getting me CC and CN ratings to 94. But it really was completely tarnished by the two things above. Won't be joining TS again I don't think, more harm than good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play