• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Blancpain GT @ Paul Ricard - Sunday 28th April 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club' started by Ricoow, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Added to Calendar: 28-04-19
  1. robt100

robt100
    Premium

Ratings:
    +135
    It was a "bug" in 0.7.0 or 0.7.1 that showed it instantly when it happened so Kunos 'fixed' it by it only showing if it was a sustained 100% reading for something like 3mins?? So temporary sporadic blips wont show now so can't trace if that is the fault :unsure:

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,135
    Ah right thanks.

3. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +806

<mod-edit : incidents with other drivers should be discussed in private >

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2019
  4. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +806

<mod-edit : incidents with other drivers should be discussed in private >

5. Ricoow

Ricoow
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Staff Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,332
    Guys, before this escalates any further, I am going to interfere here. If you have had problems with a driver, please try and resolve the issue in private conversation (in a mature & calm manner). I strongly believe that nobody had the intention to drive like a wrecking ball, cause any harm or what so ever. Any more personal accusations or call outs on driving style will force me to lock the thread.

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +806
    - Taking heed to the MOD.

7. robt100

robt100
    Premium

Ratings:
    +135
    But if discussing privately doesn't resolve anything (which it wouldn't, its a past incident with no fix) there is no way to have consequences to our actions due to the incident reporting structure. As far as I can tell, I could go round wrecking everyone, wait after I've hit them then say sorry in a PM and then carry on regardless, as I have met all rules for 'forgiveness'. Or is there a part of the rules I'm missing? I miss the days of being able to vote-kick and vote-ban on LFS servers :(:(

8. Jarkko Torvinen

Jarkko Torvinen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    <mod-edit : no posting incident videos publicly>

• Haha Haha x 1
  9. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +806

Mod you should just lock this thread. I am being attacked by three people at once. Watching that video. I just shake my head. None of that was intentional like I said.

10. Jarkko Torvinen

Jarkko Torvinen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    Well, simple apology would have done it. But you decided to attack, cannot stand looking that kind of behaviour

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk
    Pro racing driver for hire! (according to ACC) Premium

Ratings:
    +835
    It used to be just a warning that flashes up now and then

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ricoow

Ricoow
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Staff Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,332
    Thread has been Locked guys.

@robt100 To answer your question, of course insane driving will be dealt with even without videos. I was present during the event and have noticed things as well and will also do so when you go around like a mad man. The unfortunate part of the early access is that good video evidence is nearly impossible to get, unless you record live (which not all pc's will be able to handle). Yes it is below optimal but we will have to deal with what we've got.

Keep in mind that the racing club is in the first place intended for casual fun, so if you get taken out by a bug or a backmarker, you can always discuss with the guys you were fighting with to hold up and wait for each other,regroup and continue (off the racing line of course). There is no need to worry about finishing in first place. Nobody is keeping score.

If you feel like commenting, on my profile is the start new conversation option Rob ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.