ACC Blancpain GT @ Paul Ricard - Sunday 28th April 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a "bug" in 0.7.0 or 0.7.1 that showed it instantly when it happened so Kunos 'fixed' it by it only showing if it was a sustained 100% reading for something like 3mins?? So temporary sporadic blips wont show now so can't trace if that is the fault :unsure:

I was smashed into by @Ronnie Böhme , no apology given and wrecked the rear end of my car giving me crazy oversteer on right hand corners. Had to pit and race was pretty much over.
Qualified 16th but had the pace to be near the top 10. Incredibly frustrating.
I think some guys need the RD drivers lesson too... some questionable driving.
@Isaac Chavira , I think you need to learn to move out of the way when you have cars that are ahead of you in the race and not try racing them. It's annoying as puts people offline and out of rhythm.

<mod-edit : incidents with other drivers should be discussed in private >

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, before this escalates any further, I am going to interfere here. If you have had problems with a driver, please try and resolve the issue in private conversation (in a mature & calm manner). I strongly believe that nobody had the intention to drive like a wrecking ball, cause any harm or what so ever. Any more personal accusations or call outs on driving style will force me to lock the thread.

Guys, before this escalates any further, I am going to interfere here. If you have had problems with a driver, please try and resolve the issue in private conversation (in a mature & calm manner). I strongly believe that nobody had the intention to drive like a wrecking ball, cause any harm or what so ever. Any more personal accusations or call outs on driving style will force me to lock the thread.

But if discussing privately doesn't resolve anything (which it wouldn't, its a past incident with no fix) there is no way to have consequences to our actions due to the incident reporting structure. As far as I can tell, I could go round wrecking everyone, wait after I've hit them then say sorry in a PM and then carry on regardless, as I have met all rules for 'forgiveness'. Or is there a part of the rules I'm missing? I miss the days of being able to vote-kick and vote-ban on LFS servers :(:(

Thread has been Locked guys.

@robt100 To answer your question, of course insane driving will be dealt with even without videos. I was present during the event and have noticed things as well and will also do so when you go around like a mad man. The unfortunate part of the early access is that good video evidence is nearly impossible to get, unless you record live (which not all pc's will be able to handle). Yes it is below optimal but we will have to deal with what we've got.

Keep in mind that the racing club is in the first place intended for casual fun, so if you get taken out by a bug or a backmarker, you can always discuss with the guys you were fighting with to hold up and wait for each other,regroup and continue (off the racing line of course). There is no need to worry about finishing in first place. Nobody is keeping score.

If you feel like commenting, on my profile is the start new conversation option Rob ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%