ACC Blancpain GT @ Monza - Tue 6th Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
You can run 1.0.7 without any problems, I have used it for the last couple of days on all kind of different servers. BUT performance (in terms of laptimes) may vary to 1.0.6 as well as tyre wear.

I personally wont go back to the old tyre model so 1.0.7 for me.

You can run 1.0.7 without any problems, I have used it for the last couple of days on all kind of different servers. BUT performance (in terms of laptimes) may vary to 1.0.6 as well as tyre wear.

I personally wont go back to the old tyre model so 1.0.7 for me.
Ye, I've been too - But I was wondoring wether it from a server admin side, was possible to exclude certain builds, and if this would be done.

Sign me up please

In, prego!

Yes! Sign me up please

In please.

sign me up please :) lets hope my luck changes in this one :rolleyes:

In please

Sign me up please :)

This will be a tough one to win in the Audi against all the torque monsters... but I'll give in a try, begging for some rain ;) so I have a chance.

Sign me up.
Question: What kind of BEAR is BEST?

Jokes aside, question: Will it be possible to run the 1.0.7 beta build?
It's supposedly already mixed in MP between 1.0.6 and .7, but I'm not sure if it's possible to exclude specific builds on a server?

You're all in!

Russian bear is best bear, but I'm not sure I got your point - at least we are not expecting any bears to appear in Monza tomorrow :whistling:

About the 1.0.7 beta-build, I will have a proper check when I get home, but we will most probably use. I will confirm this evening :thumbsup:

IMPORTANT NOTE:

1. Puchatek101
  2. Glance5
  3. JoaoCastella
  4. Skinny712
  5. JussiS
  6. Urlauber
  7. xstyle
  8. Asterix
  9. Stephen brophy
  10. trevorh
  11. Tiago Gouveia
  12. Trebucht
  13. Joakim Stensnæs

We will be using the public beta 1.0.7 build, so that we can benefit from the new tyre model and TC updates. In order to set your game to work with the public beta, check the following post:

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/about-the-public-beta-branch.57636/

Alternatively, you can follow the steps below (let me know if you don't manage and need any help regarding this):

To setup steam so you can join the "open beta":

1) Open your Library, locate "Assetto Corsa Competizione"
2) Rightlick the entry to open the context menu
3) Click on the last item "Properties"

upload_2019-6-1_12-35-16.png

4) Select the last tab "BETA"
upload_2019-6-1_12-37-20.png

5) Enter the code for the public beta: accBetaBranch
upload_2019-6-1_12-38-22.png

6) Click "Check Code"

Now you can select between "public beta" and "None", which will let Steam download the corresponding files.

And the server is now up!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back