ACC Blancpain GT @ Misano - Thu 15th Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Hi Daniel, please count me in too. Thanks. Ralf Nass

You're in :)

Sorry mate, I'm not gonna make it in time. :( I'll see you next race!

No worries, see you next time ;) thanks for having notified in advance :thumbsup:

Sign me up please

Sure thing!

I finished night-shift this morning, but please sign me up

Bad ass man, you're in :cool:

maybe turned into sorry, no show. Next time!

Yep, see you at the next one! Thanks for letting us know in advance :thumbsup:

Booh! At the start I encountered the bug where all cars float around or get stuck in the ground and disappear... Then rejoined but sadly I was already a lap behind.

Is this a bug in ACC or has it got something to do with my router or internetprovider?

Booh! At the start I encountered the bug where all cars float around or get stuck in the ground and disappear... Then rejoined but sadly I was already a lap behind.

Is this a bug in ACC or has it got something to do with my router or internetprovider?
Unfamiliar with it :D So I can't really tell

@Chris Zijlstra not really sure, it has never happened to me, but it does sound kind of buggy :O_o: hopefully you won't get that again next time. Do you have a good and stable internet connection where you play?

Great race, tough battles throughout with @Erg, @Skinny712, @Metzger82 and @ZeroRisk for almost the whole race, that made for an intense experience and I think I deserve my shower now! :roflmao: It is interesting to see the different behaviours of the different types of cars, and where they are stronger and weaker at different parts of the track. For me there is nothing better than having this diversity in racing, and at the same time battle cleanly with other drivers with similar pace - thanks very much for tonight guys, this is what racing is about :inlove:

Enough sweetness now :D congrats to the podium guys, awesome to hear you also had a close contest up there!

Last but not least, a friendly reminder to some drivers who had their elbows punching a bit harshly, or rejoined the track in a rush after going off and disturbing people on track: take care and respect your fellow racers, we are all in it together for a good time :thumbsup:

@Chris Zijlstra not really sure, it has never happened to me, but it does sound kind of buggy :O_o: hopefully you won't get that again next time. Do you have a good and stable internet connection where you play?

Great race, tough battles throughout with @Erg, @Skinny712, @Metzger82 and @ZeroRisk for almost the whole race, that made for an intense experience and I think I deserve my shower now! :roflmao: It is interesting to see the different behaviours of the different types of cars, and where they are stronger and weaker at different parts of the track. For me there is nothing better than having this diversity in racing, and at the same time battle cleanly with other drivers with similar pace - thanks very much for tonight guys, this is what racing is about :inlove:

Enough sweetness now :D congrats to the podium guys, awesome to hear you also had a close contest up there!

Last but not least, a friendly reminder to some drivers who had their elbows punching a bit harshly, or rejoined the track in a rush after going off and disturbing people on track: take care and respect your fellow racers, we are all in it together for a good time :thumbsup:
I thought I had that 4th place in the bag but you came on strong and I made a few mistakes. Great race though, thanks for hosting and congrats to the podium. You guys were on another level!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back