ACC Blancpain GT @ Misano - Thu 15th Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I thought I had that 4th place in the bag but you came on strong and I made a few mistakes. Great race though, thanks for hosting and congrats to the podium. You guys were on another level!
spent so much of my race trying to pass you had better pace but your defending was exellent couldnt find anyway to get past exept that one mistake you made and rejoined the track man had to slam the brakes and avoid you which cost me a good bit of time and p4 but other than that enjoyed the battle and hope to have many more with you man

spent so much of my race trying to pass you had better pace but your defending was exellent couldnt find anyway to get past exept that one mistake you made and rejoined the track man had to slam the brakes and avoid you which cost me a good bit of time and p4 but other than that enjoyed the battle and hope to have many more with you man
Think I need to check out Ricoow stream as really want to see the battles. You were a lot quicker than me into some corners. That Bentley has some grunt for sure.
Sorry I couldn't respond during and after the race, for some reason my mic was set to what you hear in the sound settings... fixed for next time though. Looking forward to more battles!

Thanks for the kind words guys. It was my first time streaming and had a hard time keeping it entertaining (at least it felt like that to me). Next time I'll make sure I'm better prepared and when I am happy I'll approach the rest of the staff and use their channel.

It's so annoying to hear your own voice :confused: also I noticed that I need more emotion in that voice :rolleyes:

Booh! At the start I encountered the bug where all cars float around or get stuck in the ground and disappear... Then rejoined but sadly I was already a lap behind.

Is this a bug in ACC or has it got something to do with my router or internetprovider?

I have this a reasonable amount too Chris, its some kind of disconnect purgatory :roflmao: You do not get thrown off the server, but at the same time, you can't race anyone else/get updates for their cars. Had it once in a competition server with 10mins to go:mad:

Sadly I have no idea on a cause or fix, it varies from server to server, had it a couple of times with RD though, might be some kind of packet loss perhaps?

Thanks for the kind words guys. It was my first time streaming and had a hard time keeping it entertaining (at least it felt like that to me). Next time I'll make sure I'm better prepared and when I am happy I'll approach the rest of the staff and use their channel.

It's so annoying to hear your own voice :confused: also I noticed that I need more emotion in that voice :rolleyes:

The initiative alone already earns you a beer! I already look forward to watch it back tonight, just by the feedback the others have been giving, so you must have done a respectable job mate :geek:;)

I have this a reasonable amount too Chris, its some kind of disconnect purgatory :roflmao: You do not get thrown off the server, but at the same time, you can't race anyone else/get updates for their cars. Had it once in a competition server with 10mins to go:mad:

Sadly I have no idea on a cause or fix, it varies from server to server, had it a couple of times with RD though, might be some kind of packet loss perhaps?

As far as I know there is no fix, but the problem is known at Kunos. Indeed it seems to happen more at certain servers, had it at RD before as well. Hopefully Kunos addresses it soon :cry:

@Chris Zijlstra not really sure, it has never happened to me, but it does sound kind of buggy :O_o: hopefully you won't get that again next time. Do you have a good and stable internet connection where you play?

Great race, tough battles throughout with @Erg, @Skinny712, @Metzger82 and @ZeroRisk for almost the whole race, that made for an intense experience and I think I deserve my shower now! :roflmao: It is interesting to see the different behaviours of the different types of cars, and where they are stronger and weaker at different parts of the track. For me there is nothing better than having this diversity in racing, and at the same time battle cleanly with other drivers with similar pace - thanks very much for tonight guys, this is what racing is about :inlove:

Enough sweetness now :D congrats to the podium guys, awesome to hear you also had a close contest up there!

Last but not least, a friendly reminder to some drivers who had their elbows punching a bit harshly, or rejoined the track in a rush after going off and disturbing people on track: take care and respect your fellow racers, we are all in it together for a good time :thumbsup:

Yeah it was quite exciting.. Congrats to podium!

And, I had to do this;

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 369 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years