• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Blancpain GT @ Misano - Thu 15th Aug 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club' started by Daniel Monteiro, Aug 9, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 15-08-19
  1. Skinny712

Skinny712
    Premium

Ratings:
    +15
    spent so much of my race trying to pass you had better pace but your defending was exellent couldnt find anyway to get past exept that one mistake you made and rejoined the track man had to slam the brakes and avoid you which cost me a good bit of time and p4 but other than that enjoyed the battle and hope to have many more with you man

• Like Like x 2
  2. Skinny712

Skinny712
    Premium

Ratings:
    +15
    thanks for the stream man watched it back there great quality and you focused on all the tight battles and not just the ones at the front good job man and thanks to @Daniel Monteiro for hosting great job as always man

• Like Like x 2
  3. DrSayers

DrSayers
    Premium

Ratings:
    +46
    Watched some of the stream, great stuff man!

Get your voice a bit louder next time, but still SO FUN watching yourself race hehe

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Rudolf

Michael Rudolf
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    Thanks everyone, great race, some amazing battles there! Also thanks for streaming @Ricoow that was sure fun to watch.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ZeroRisk

ZeroRisk
    Pro racing driver for hire! (according to ACC) Premium

Ratings:
    +835
    Think I need to check out Ricoow stream as really want to see the battles. You were a lot quicker than me into some corners. That Bentley has some grunt for sure.
    Sorry I couldn't respond during and after the race, for some reason my mic was set to what you hear in the sound settings... fixed for next time though. Looking forward to more battles!

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. JussiS

JussiS
    Premium

Ratings:
    +30
    Thank you to @Ricoow for streaming, just amazing to watch all those battles and also see action from outside of the car. Great battles with @DrSayers and even though I managed finally to create some cap but couldn't relax at all at any point. Congratulations to @Michael Rudolf for win and being just too fast.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Ricoow

Ricoow
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Club Staff Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,332
    Thanks for the kind words guys. It was my first time streaming and had a hard time keeping it entertaining (at least it felt like that to me). Next time I'll make sure I'm better prepared and when I am happy I'll approach the rest of the staff and use their channel.

It's so annoying to hear your own voice :confused: also I noticed that I need more emotion in that voice :rolleyes:

• Beer Beer x 3
  8. robt100

robt100
    Premium

Ratings:
    +135
    I have this a reasonable amount too Chris, its some kind of disconnect purgatory :roflmao: You do not get thrown off the server, but at the same time, you can't race anyone else/get updates for their cars. Had it once in a competition server with 10mins to go:mad:

Sadly I have no idea on a cause or fix, it varies from server to server, had it a couple of times with RD though, might be some kind of packet loss perhaps?

9. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +563
    The initiative alone already earns you a beer! I already look forward to watch it back tonight, just by the feedback the others have been giving, so you must have done a respectable job mate :geek:;)

10. Chris Zijlstra

Chris Zijlstra
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    As far as I know there is no fix, but the problem is known at Kunos. Indeed it seems to happen more at certain servers, had it at RD before as well. Hopefully Kunos addresses it soon :cry:

11. Erg

Erg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +322
    Yeah it was quite exciting.. Congrats to podium!

And, I had to do this;

• Haha Haha x 2
  12. Skinny712

Skinny712
    Premium

Ratings:
    +15
    and then i had to go and ruin it on you by taking you out sorry man

• Beer Beer x 1
  13. Erg

Erg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +322
    no problem mate, it was really fun.

• Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.