ACC Blancpain GT @ Misano - Thu 11th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Some really good racing there but I think this is my last until ACC is more stable. The micro-lag makes it impossible to judge if I'm gaining or losing time against the chap whos bumper I'm 40 atoms from so bumper to bumper racing is impossible. The clincher was when my in game steering wheel just stuck at 45 degrees for a half second. Just enough to ruin my race.

It's my first race here in department I was in 6° and I needed to pit box but I don't have hotkey for turn motor off '_' and I take 16° ;\

Another question I can see results of race here in racedepartment.com? Thank you

Lets hope they will release the game for Spa! I mean the actual v1.0

Also again! If you are going to join teamspeak please use push to talk!!! Guys really! If you are not going to communicate during the race and chit chat the either close your mic or use push talk! Every time someones mic picks up and we are hearing asmr racing! FFS!

Thanks everyone, good race!

What happened to the mid pack? I started off about 9th but had a little incident with the car in front of me and dropped down to about 13th.

I only overtook a couple of cars but finished 5th.

Did everyone get drive thrus or something?!

Wow nice race Qin16th. Race) went e-z into T1 lost some spots but came back amongst the carnage up front gained some spots back and then had a nice battle with MONTEIRO he lost it then came back and it was back and fourth from there til I went in a little hot and gave him a tap in the rear he was able to bring it back in my attemp to give back the position another driver grab 8th I think .I may have squeezed out 10th and almost lost that on the line again great race had no problems with wheel to wheel racing looking forward to the next 1. I did have connection issues at the beginning but it worked out

Would love to know where the push push to talk button is. I was there asking for help and got no reply LOL.
Plus can someone post a mid lap time - would like to know where my setup is anyway.

Is There a TeamSpeak Manual somewhere ?

A great race, glad to have had so many people tonight! Some hard-strapped moves were had on the kink of the back straight, a couple of times, and one good shower is needed now :barefoot:

@michael conger great racing man, but we got boy'd at the end, I was also waiting for you and then thought "alright, let's have a drag race from the last lap then" and we kept on waiting for each other until @xstyle booked us both hahaha :roflmao:

@Marty Lee Peterson pity you could not manage to join! When you reached out on TeamSpeak the race was about to start, don't know if you could hear us. Sorry about the mismatch between the server name here on the forum and in the game :( I will make sure it is fixed from now on.

I saw a few people had drive throughs, others might have disconnected at some point due to various issues. Let's hope the game gets the optimization it deserves soon :thumbsup:

@Arkoudadis that might have been me, really sorry :speechless: I kept an eye on TeamSpeak from time to time, to see if the blue ball would light up and it wouldn't, but I guess I must have something wrong going on on my end. After Rico let me know I just muted myself. Sorry again, time to bind a push-to-talk button :notworthy:

Thank you for having taken part people, I hope you all had some fun at some point. Have a look at next week's event on Monday, we're doing a Porsche cup race for a change :)

A great race, glad to have had so many people tonight! Some hard-strapped moves were had on the kink of the back straight, a couple of times, and one good shower is needed now :barefoot:

@michael conger great racing man, but we got boy'd at the end, I was also waiting for you and then thought "alright, let's have a drag race from the last lap then" and we kept on waiting for each other until @xstyle booked us both hahaha :roflmao:

@Marty Lee Peterson pity you could not manage to join! When you reached out on TeamSpeak the race was about to start, don't know if you could hear us. Sorry about the mismatch between the server name here on the forum and in the game :( I will make sure it is fixed from now on.

I saw a few people had drive throughs, others might have disconnected at some point due to various issues. Let's hope the game gets the optimization it deserves soon :thumbsup:

@Arkoudadis that might have been me, really sorry :speechless: I kept an eye on TeamSpeak from time to time, to see if the blue ball would light up and it wouldn't, but I guess I must have something wrong going on on my end. After Rico let me know I just muted myself. Sorry again, time to bind a push-to-talk button :notworthy:

Thank you for having taken part people, I hope you all had some fun at some point. Have a look at next week's event on Monday, we're doing a Porsche cup race for a change :)

That was a good event! A little bit disapointed about my performance but it happens :)
Sorry for the incident at the end, I took the opportunity, that was very unexpected :roflmao:
See you at next event!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back