ACC Blancpain GT @ Misano - Thu 11th July 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Wife might take offence if i spend the next two evenings in front of the PC. Happy wife = Happy life
I always tell my wife that it's better I'm home pretending to be a racing driver for hours on end in front of the computer than going out drinking, womanising, gambling and all that.

Not that I'd do those things, but some men do and I don't think they have a healthy hobby like sim racing... :roflmao::roflmao:

I always tell my wife that it's better I'm home pretending to be a racing driver for hours on end in front of the computer than going out drinking, womanising, gambling and all that.

Not that I'd do those things, but some men do and I don't think they have a healthy hobby like sim racing... :roflmao::roflmao:

Haha i cant use that excuse she knows me too well, plus its our anniversary weekend so i need to be on the good books. Its easier to sell if races are Fridays through to Sunday.

I’ll be there. I’m not fast and I’ve to learn the track but I like to attempt. Please sign me up :D.
What will be the weather and track condition? Will be mandatory pit stop or a single stint race?

You can easily run this as a single stint race. About the weather, we will see...

upload_2019-7-9_23-32-15.png

You can sign me up also.

Sign me up thanks

in please :thumbsup:

In too please

And you're all in ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years