Bilster Berg Now Available for RaceRoom Racing Experience

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
r3e Bilsterberg Available Now.jpg

The 'mini Nurburgring' has been made available to purchase for RaceRoom Racing Experience.

Having gently teased the track to sim racing public recently, Sector3 Studios have today released the exceptional looking Bilster Berg Circuit for their RaceRoom Racing Experience simulation.

Available now for round £4.39, the new track comes complete with five distinct layouts in the form of the 4.274 km Gesamtstrecke variant, the 4.3 km Gesamtstrecke Schikane, 2.4 km Ostschleife, 2.425 km Ostschleife Schikane and the mini 1.845 Westschleife configuration.

Available now as a standalone item for the sim, this looks like it could very quickly become one of the more popular (and unusual) circuits within the title.

r3e Bilsterberg Available Now 2.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available for PC now.

For RaceRoom Racing Experience news and discussion, head on over to the R3E sub forum and get in touch with your fellow sim racing fans!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Now, this combo for me personally has the right amount of performance and handling to make this track very exciting to race on...of course only my opinion and preference:thumbsup:...driving the BMW...love it:inlove:
View attachment 328906 View attachment 328907

U2wVDSo.jpg

Really curious how you get those screen shots if you use triples? (possibly ultrawide monitor)

When I try it, I get 3 distinct screen grabs that look terrible together.

Last edited:
Yes, I had that to and did my Triple Screen set up following Sector 3's instructions...link below...pay attention to 'E' 'H' and 'L' ScreenBezelWidth...hope this helps:)...oh, nice PC specs:thumbsup:
https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/how-to-setup-triple-screens.9711/

Hmm... ok. Well my startup looks like this...

-triScr 870 -10 520 290 30 520 290 30 30 520 290 15 30 -webdev -webHudUrl=https://otterhud.github.io/

I will have a muck around after Bathurst.

Thanks for your help.

I asked that in S3 forums a while ago, and staff said no, its an in-house development from scratch.

The AC1 mod author was Fat Alfi, I think. I have that mod, got is shortly before he pulled it back in protest and frustration of Kunos forums no longer supporting track modding discussions, he sold it to Bilsterberg track owners then. The track layout is very close to the one to be seen in S3's version now, and is a compliment to what Fat alfi has acchieved back then. The track environment was not as developed, however, still: a very good track mod for AC1. But the author considered it to be not completed, and I think yes, it is not completed. Though very far advanced, and fully usable. I love it.
Hello
Any chance of a link to the AC version sir?

Hmm... ok. Well my startup looks like this...

-triScr 870 -10 520 290 30 520 290 30 30 520 290 15 30 -webdev -webHudUrl=https://otterhud.github.io/

I will have a muck around after Bathurst.

Thanks for your help.
My settings are for my Triple Screen set up with 3x 27" monitors...
-triScr 70 0 60 33.7 0 60 33.7 0 10 60 33.7 0 18 1...the down side with these settings is the in-game Replay screenshot, the Bezel area does not align, but when I look at the screen shot it does:O_o:
I also have No Bezel Correction in the 'nVidia' Surround set up, both set to '0'...so the 'Road and Grass' alignment graphic is disjointed, but when I take a 'Print Screen' shot and look at it...it is aligned with no disjoin:O_o::O_o:
So I am stumped...and come to the assumption I can not have both:O_o::roflmao:

the down side with these settings is the in-game Replay screenshot, the Bezel area does not align, but when I look at the screen shot it does:O_o:
I also have No Bezel Correction in the 'nVidia' Surround set up, both set to '0'...so the 'Road and Grass' alignment graphic is disjointed, but when I take a 'Print Screen' shot and look at it...it is aligned with no disjoin:O_o::O_o:

That's expected behavior, isn't it? If you use bezel correction, then obviously on screenshot, the image won't align as it is missing those parts that are "behind" the bezel. And for the same reason, it will not align on your monitors.

My settings are for my Triple Screen set up with 3x 27" monitors...
-triScr 70 0 60 33.7 0 60 33.7 0 10 60 33.7 0 18 1...the down side with these settings is the in-game Replay screenshot, the Bezel area does not align, but when I look at the screen shot it does:O_o:
So I am stumped...and come to the assumption I can not have both:O_o::roflmao:

You use PrintScreen for screenshots? Not F12?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%