Login or Register an account to download this content
Glien submitted a new resource:

Better Headlights - Fixes foggy vanilla headlights to look more clear

Install with TPIT

Comparison screenshots:
5GTuaVfGqbM.jpg
gwgYA-UiHeY.jpg

Read more about this resource...

if somebody could make ones that are blacked out that look really good i would defently use it ill use this also un less its posible i can edit it to make it look black im not sure never tryed it before ill have to look into that no i wouldnt be stealing you mod meaning re upload it i wont do that

if somebody could make ones that are blacked out that look really good i would defently use it ill use this also un less its posible i can edit it to make it look black im not sure never tryed it before ill have to look into that no i wouldnt be stealing you mod meaning re upload it i wont do that
I can probably make something for you, im not very good at texturing,but ive made some stuff before.

It doesn't work for me - the file with better light that you included in winrar does not have the same weight as the neighboring file and the error pops up every time you try to load your texture

It doesn't work for me - the file with better light that you included in winrar does not have the same weight as the neighboring file and the error pops up every time you try to load your texture

As i said in mod description, you need to install the mod with TPIT

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back