Beta-test

Nice circuit, very good flow and the climb is impressive (plus, I think it should provide the cleanest race starts ever). I do not know what to test exactly.

What is the dark green track texture? Artificial grass? You better not put a wheel there, it slides big time.

i drive round slowly and look for things that don't look right ... things that clash , holes, try the different views do things disappear or pop up unexpectedly...
how is the AI with different cars... do a 10 lap race with a full grid of AI at 100% ( you'll be amazed)
try the different weather ... how is the grip levels

For me at the moment the black tire lines in a couple of corners seem to float, ( we did try lower but lost some effects in other corners..)
This track is my favorite so far...
Come on RD lets go racing.. this track has RD all over it...
Even a time trail,,, what better way to test... A open wheeler and a tin top RWD combined time wins the week:)

Public betas just need the basic info.. Play on it and if something sticks out; AI sliding, drivethru walls, weird bumb, gameplay issues etc, report. If nothing out of ordinary happens, then just enjoy. Feedback is entiraly voluntary ;) Rupe has done the main job already, there should not be a lot of bugs around.

The dark green is astroturf, very slippery indeed.. And it has low resistance too so don't expect to stop anytime soon on it. The track is wide, runoffs and other safety features should be up to standards. 1st lap&1st turn is made to be the safest and exciting corner possible, that baby took time to finess. Design features are tested with F1, other beta testing was done with various classes/mods. Racingline is done with impressive dataset, from R Major to complete novice, i even got one club evening to gather data.. :cool: Too bad Ai is too stupid to use the quickest line everywhere, it really doesn't like to be airborne ;)

Nice track Kennett! Both Pauline and I like it, good flowing, good elevation changes, frame speed is good. We both drive in cockpit mode and watching the replay i didn't notice any details that needed attention but then i have very little experience in beta testing. Here is a lap with Pauline. I drove a 996 GT3 street car and didn't drive as clean:oops: so i put her lap up.

Once again, Nice work! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back