Best track for comparing cars in AC

Hey guys,
I´m looking for a short track ( around 3-5 kilometres) to hotlap some cars of Assetto Corsa and see how they compare to the real one and other cars of the game. The track should also exist in reallife. It also should not penalise slower and lighter cars (for example tracks like Monza).

Let me know what track you have in mind. Thanks!

• Deleted member 955978

Only a bit longer :laugh:

I would opt for Imola, or Bilster Berg. Both have great elevation changes, fast sections, technical sections, a bit of everything.
Yeah Bilster Berg would be the perfect choice, only it’s not available anymore.
Only as a beta, flying around...who was the author?
Ups, it was you.

Yeah, it'd be great if there was a track where you could really put a car through its paces in like 7 corners, but i've never found a better track than Nords for doing proper development testing when working on physics. I do test elsewhere, but it's always part of the testing cycle.

Just sharing some of the 3700 hours of experience i have doing physics work. Not really a Nords fanboy... If there was a shorter track that worked as well, I'd test there. But there isn't.

• Deleted member 955978

Yeah, it'd be great if there was a track where you could really put a car through its paces in like 7 corners, but i've never found a better track than Nords for doing proper development testing when working on physics. I do test elsewhere, but it's always part of the testing cycle.

Just sharing some of the 3700 hours of experience i have doing physics work. Not really a Nords fanboy... If there was a shorter track that worked as well, I'd test there. But there isn't.
Yes there is, Bilster Berg...

The best track for comparing cars as well as changed settings (wheel, shader patch, PP filters and such) is the track you have driven most, the track you know inside out, on which you know all the braking points by heart for instance. Combined with a favorite car you have driven most - logically on this track - you can benchmark any car and any change quite easily as you will not have to concentrate on the track map or on learning the track.

Plus, if you don't like a car or a change in any setting on your favorite track, what would be the point to keep it for any other track?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back